• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what is suspect about it?

Besides since im confirmed Jailkeeper rn i feel you have to accept that my Lie detect works just how i said it does, it takes a full cycle to bring me a result. So idk what your problem with it is fam.

I town read Ekko, and i dont scum read you. I said possibly there should be scum in there, dunno why you getting so rilled up but noted.

As for Misty i jumped on her wagon yesterday before you even subbed in fam.

A treestump :endthis:
With the same non existent reasons as today? Hoe townish of you

@Xlaw please claim. Don't even try to give reads and shit, just claim. You're the leading wagon right now so you're gonna have to.
Sorry for the inactivity...
Sorry for the delay
D2 Vote Count - 1
Natalija
: LM -> Drago
TheAncientCent: Mel -> Drago
Lord Melkor: Nick
Underworld Broker: Wris
Rej: Drago
MistyCatGodess: Lord Melkor -> *
Ekkologix: Rej -> Wris -> Drago -> Misty
T-pein: Rej -> Wris -> Misty
Nick: LM -> Drago
Fruiji: Misty

Drago: 4
Misty: 3
Nick/Wris: 1

Correct me if I made any mistakes
Nope I'll read this phase first...

D

Dragomir

Sorry for the inactivity...

Nope I'll read this phase first...
Bruh, you're really about to read this wholeass phase before trying to clear your name when you're up for being lynched? You do realize there are nearly 60 pages, right? It's gonna do you a lot more good to claim right now than catch up.

I'm confused over what you mean in the bolded. Gram wasn't getting pushed at all and only Broker in that pool was the one to participate in the convo of Gram vs Hayumi and she was on Gram's side as she believed that Hayu was scum. So wouldn't everyone be considered as "someone who wasn't participating in the convo actually answered"? Unless you're meaning someone who was inactive overall?

This reminds me, @Underworld Broker do you still suspect Hayumi?
Which is pretty interesting to consider since Broker did say that she had read back.
Yea I did read back, have u seen me press hayumi today? Since I didnt press him it might tell u that I feel better about his claim, millers arent off the hook but for peace of mind I'll let hayumi be for now. I've played with him in the past where he was scum so I have a bit of an idea how his posts would come off.

Imo atleast one of the subees between @Underworld Broker @Melontonin @Aether @T-Pein™ and @Xlaw + @Nick is probably a bad apple.

Just a feeling. I maintain my scum read on Light and Juliet, idk who Tpein subbed in for.
What exactly is it that u dont like about me

Also would u be down to vote juliet's spot today, I'd feel better getting that one out, iirc u also tagged me EoD to vote Xlaw

@Ekkologix use your nerd powers and tell us, does this fit a character in the game? And could the character you think of be some sort of jailor?

Would 2 jailors work if 1 was a Jack of all trades? That versatile/flexible line is sticking out @Dragomir @Nick @Underworld Broker
Jack of all trades sounds a bit like what hes hinting at ye, could work

Digging this out just for overview

He also believed Misty and Usopp were town, and wanted to push Hayumi earlier
I'd actually take a look at Cal there since he mentioned that guy and iirc he only showed up late to #shitpost or smth

Status
Not open for further replies.