Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom didn't pass the order to execute Pedro.
Like I said, it doesn't matter if King is the one who killed Ushimaru. You don't even know that. You are literally making baseless assumptions, when there's literally no mention that King saw to it the destruction of Ringu, or King saw to it that Ushimari died. It has only been Kaidou so far. It's the shit with Orochi.
I'm making speculations not assumptions.

I'm speculating based on King being the one to get control of Ringo, and King being the one to fight Zoro as we speak and as we are getting all of this Zoro/ Shimotsui Ushimaru lore, that Oda could be dropping all of this right after Zoro vs King has started, and right before we get into the actual chapters focusing solely on that fight, to expand the lore around that fight.

We've also seen King's unconventional sword and how he managed to disarm Zoro, and Zoro managed to defend himself with the sword in his mouth, which looking at Ushimaru this chapter, it's something he would not have to fall back on, since he is only using two swords.

Why would anyone even be opposed to this ? :lusalty:

Why does Zoro vs King need lore although it is already happening? :kaidowhat:

Why do we get all of this lore as result of the Samurai seeing Zoro fight King since last chapter, and it get's expanded upon right before we will get back to the chapters that focus solely on Zoro vs King ?

:milaugh:because they scared of the future Ryuma 2.0.

Bruh some of you lot are lost in the ZKK/ anti ZKK memes and agenda y'all don't even care about anything else in this manga :kobeha:

LOL no problemo
Zoro using coc on the roof was just a tease of whats to come.
Cant wait until the left eye thing is revealed to be coc related and see people who are still coping with the fact that Zoro has coc like luke ndule and pattrice lose their minds over it.
Zoro will show adcoc soon.
But he did already show ACoC unintentionally. He just can't use it freely yet.

This shit isn't even mutually exclusive.

We could get all of this lore for Zoro vs King, and later on if Oda wants to go that route Zoro could kill Kaido.

It's not like one thing prevents the other from going down.

Like Zoro being on the roof did not prevent Zoro from fighting King when Oda wanted this to happen, as i've been telling you lot when you were claiming it's impossible :seriously:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Why do we get all of this lore as result of the Samurai seeing Zoro fight King since last chapter, and it get's expanded upon right before we will get back to the chapters that focus solely on Zoro vs King ?

Bruh some of you lot are lost in the ZKK/ anti ZKK memes and agenda y'all don't even care about anything else in this manga :kobeha:
Theres a certain guy on this forum who created a fake ZKK account on twitter who says a bunch of messed up stuff just to make ZKKers look bad.
To say zoro lives rent free is an understatement.

I'm making speculations not assumptions.

I'm speculating based on King being the one to get control of Ringo, and King being the one to fight Zoro as we speak and as we are getting all of this Zoro/ Shimotsui Ushimaru lore, that Oda could be dropping all of this right after Zoro vs King has started, and right before we get into the actual chapters focusing solely on that fight, to expand the lore around that fight.

We've also seen King's unconventional sword and how he managed to disarm Zoro, and Zoro managed to defend himself with the sword in his mouth, which looking at Ushimaru this chapter, it's something he would not have to fall back on, since he is only using two swords.

Why would anyone even be opposed to this ? :lusalty:
I don't think King is the type of man who's gonna blab about killing Ushimaru. Man look at his dialouge in the last 3 chapter, it consists mostly of "...". His lore is dropped by Queen and Marco for x-sake.
Also, like I said, King has literally 0 build up to be the one responsible for killing Ushimaru, or else Oda would've made clear that it was King who caused the main destruction for Ringo and Ushimaru. Nothing of that sort so far.

I don't think King is the type of man who's gonna blab about killing Ushimaru. Man look at his dialouge in the last 3 chapter, it consists mostly of "...". His lore is dropped by Queen and Marco for x-sake.
Also, like I said, King has literally 0 build up to be the one responsible for killing Ushimaru, or else Oda would've made clear that it was King who caused the main destruction for Ringo and Ushimaru. Nothing of that sort so far.
But we have spectators of their fight who have started to drop Zoro/Ushimaru lore already, so they could continue to do so in the following chapters.

Like i said, i am making speculations based on Kings direct connection with Ringo as the one who replaced Ushimaru as it's ruler, as well as from the fact that he is right now fighting Zoro, and the Ushimaru lore started to drop from people observing his fight with Zoro.

Also him taking away Zoro's swords the way he did and Zoro handling it because of the third sword which so far is unique to him in Wano, it would be interesting to see King defeat a powerful swordsman in that manner because he lacked Zoro's Santoryu style, and for lore purposes the easiest connection to make would be Ushimaru

I would not bet on this happening yet, but i do think it's a pretty good chance it does happen. If it does remember i told you guys it's possible Oda would go this route :goyea:

But we have spectators of their fight who have started to drop Zoro/Ushimaru lore already, so they could continue to do so in the following chapters.

Like i said, i am making speculations based on Kings direct connection with Ringo as the one who replaced Ushimaru as it's ruler, as well as from the fact that he is right now fighting Zoro, and the Ushimaru lore started to drop from people observing his fight with Zoro.

Also him taking away Zoro's swords the way he did and Zoro handling it because of the third sword which so far is unique to him in Wano, it would be interesting to see King defeat a powerful swordsman in that manner because he lacked Zoro's Santoryu style, and for lore purposes the easiest connection to make would be Ushimaru
They dropping lores doesn't mean Zoro will learn about that lores, unless they shout Zoro's lores in the middle of the fight for him. It's different from Queen and Sanji. Their connection was established since the start of the raid by Queen himself, and at the first moment of meeting, Queen immediately recognized Sanji as "Judge's son". Same with Jinbei and WsW, Oda immediately established their connection to eachother at the very first moment they met. Nothing remotely short of that for King. It's been 2 chapters and King still hasn't made that connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.