Speculations After Sanji beats King you would understand he’s dog walking Doflamingo

Veku

Flamboyant
Sadly he won't face King. But the Idea also works on Queen since he looks much stronger than Doffy.
You mean by getting embarassed by Chopper?
forced into Hybrid by base Sanji?
Pushed around by Marco like a Ping Pong ball?
His lasers being dodged by Zoro and Sanji?
:catsure:

Queen > Doffy anyways, so the OP’s point still stands
Doffy has been put down by a King Kong Gun and Gamma Knife and almost killed Law and Luffy, meanwhile Queen is being forced into Hybrid by base Sanji and still not even having the upper hand yet and people pretend Queen has shown or proven in any way to be superior to Doffy :giogio:

You mean by getting embarassed by Chopper?
forced into Hybrid by base Sanji?
Pushed around by Marco like a Ping Pong ball?
His lasers being dodged by Zoro and Sanji?
:catsure:

Doffy has been put down by a King Kong Gun and Gamma Knife and almost killed Law and Luffy, meanwhile Queen is being forced into Hybrid by base Sanji and still not even having the upper hand yet and people pretend Queen has shown or proven in any way to be superior to Doffy :giogio:
Queen casually blocked Luffys Ryou attack. I think that its more impressive than what Doffy showed. And you seem to fail to understand power ups each arc. WCI Sanji is stronger than Dress Rosa Sanji, Wano Sanji is much stronger than Dress Rosa or WCI Sanji. He got a power up on his base and soon will use his RS against Queen to be able to overpower him. Currently he only pushed Queen into his Hybrid Form, but isn't able to get the job done. Queen himself stated that his attack didn't hurt at all. Queen was also fighting Marco, who is much stronger than Doffy.

C

Cuistot

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Can someone tell me how Queen looks more impressive than Doffy ?
Dude has been getting embarrassed from left and right ..lmao
Embarassed by who ? BM ? Sanji ? Nobody really hurt him and he has yet to go all out.

Jozu > Queen.

How some here read Marineford? Or even Punk Hazard?
I agree Jozu > Queen but also Jozu > Dofla