General & Others Why Kidd and Law are not Defeating Big Mom nor is anyone else in this arc.

Big Mom can lose in Wano or a later arc, what i know though is that Kidd and Law won't defeat her. At most they turn her into O-lin or something although i still don't think they they will do that.
Lately i am thinking that the Strawhat crew will play that role, since she has interacted with them all - except Zoro - and all of them finished their fights relatively healthy except Robin - which - interestingly is the one that Big Mom wants to kidnap.

There is no time and room in this story for Big Mom after Wano. One Piece is near its end.
Big Mom and Kaido WILL fall this arc. Shanks will be the only OG Yonkou left and his arc will probably be Elbaf.

Kid already has history with Big Mom and is the most hyped rookie with Luffy.
BM who mainly wanted to kill Luffy went out of her way to chase Kid, ignoring Luffy. She wants him death and Kid wants her death. Kid defeating BM is inevitable.
:kidsmile:

PS : luffy also said that he will defeat Jack sooo...

There is no time and room in this story for Big Mom after Wano. One Piece is near its end.
Big Mom and Kaido WILL fall this arc. Shanks will be the only OG Yonkou left and his arc will probably be Elbaf.

Kid already has history with Big Mom and is the most hyped rookie with Luffy.
BM who mainly wanted to kill Luffy went out of her way to chase Kid, ignoring Luffy. She wants him death and Kid wants her death. Kid defeating BM is inevitable.
:kidsmile:

PS : luffy also said that he will defeat Jack sooo...
Oda isn't the type to speed things up very, very quickly in her story. If any characters are important for later, he keeps them. There are still a lot of things I have said before.

That's what I thought from the start. I even feel like Big Mom's role in this arc is to betray Kaido in the end.

There are clues for me:

-His children are not present on the battlefield

-She told her oldest son to trust her -She wants to take the poneglyph

-She will see with her own eyes the defeat of her friend Kaido at the hands of Luffy. Remember Big Mom told Luffy who is never going to beat Kaido, except that with the items Oda put in place Luffy is going to beat Kaido.

We will surely have a flashback on Kaido before he loses. She will escape from Wano thanks to her children who will save her. By the time Luffy defeats Kaido, Kid, Law, and more will hold Big Mom back like Sabo did in Dressrosa against Fujitora.

And then even it can be seen that it is not the main villain to kill for the alliance:

-There is no particular hatred of a whole people as usual against her

-His crew don't even fight -She is still too restrained -

There are still a lot of things to settle with her in Erbaf besides everything is logical:

-The people of Erbaf are mad at Big Mom and Big Mom is having trouble with the giants.

And the Mugis go where after Wano according to the map? Erbaf

When the mugis go to an island he befriends the people who want revenge on the Tyrant who hurt them.

And as luck would have it, there is a conflict between Big Mom and the giants and princes of Erbaf Big Mom has a very, very high chance of being beaten in Erbaf.

It would also make sense in Luffy's progression

To Wano-Onigashima:

I beat an emperor by being helped by several people at the start of the fight and I develop Powers-Ups but which I do not fully master

To Erbaf: I show that I can beat an emperor with much less help

Last Arc: I defeat my lifelong rival / enemy Blackbeard on my own for my title of Pirate King

Idk, the arc is putting a lot of emphasis on Kaido's defeat...not Big Moms..... Big Mom hasn't even taken Damage, and it doesn't really matter how many character you add to the Kidd and law fight , if they don't know how to seriously hurt a Yonko its meaningless, that's why Kaido is fine despite fighting 15 characters by now.
Your biggest pro argument is the best counter argument. Its true that Big Mom didn't take any serious damage yet, but you shouldn't compare her to Kaido, who constantly tanking hits to his body, but also regenerates and endure trough his Zoan.

Big Moms power is based on a perfect shield, which cant be penetrated. She is an Iron Baloon.

Once you get trough the outside shield, the damage will be fatal for her old human body. And there are no dragon scales or any zoan powers which will help her.

Thats how easy Big Mom can be damaged without her shield. Getting trough it == Her End

Katakuri and Cracker had the same flaw, as their fighting style was based on preventing damage, rather than tanking it with durability.

I bet that Kid will awaken his DF and show Big Mom how real pain feels.

you have a point, but what is stopping her from defeating Luffy after he defeats kaido? since you said kidd and law can't defeat her
Because of CP0. CP0 is kinda the Kuma and big mom the Moriah of Wano. And back in thriller bark these two had a chat while Oars was rampaging throughout the island.

I think this is going to happen again here in Wano. A few of the CP0 members are strangely similar looking to some of the children big mom “ate” as a kid. And since they were of to be sold to CP0, I think this may cause big mom to return to Elbaf where her story began.

Your biggest pro argument is the best counter argument. Its true that Big Mom didn't take any serious damage yet, but you shouldn't compare her to Kaido, who constantly tanking hits to his body, but also regenerates and endure trough his Zoan.

Big Moms power is based on a perfect shield, which cant be penetrated. She is an Iron Baloon.

Once you get trough the outside shield, the damage will be fatal for her old human body. And there are no dragon scales or any zoan powers which will help her.

Thats how easy Big Mom can be damaged without her shield. Getting trough it == Her End

Katakuri and Cracker had the same flaw, as their fighting style was based on preventing damage, rather than tanking it with durability.

I bet that Kid will awaken his DF and show Big Mom how real pain feels.
This is a good point, Kaido would be more focused resistance to Big Mom who would be a little more focused on the other characteristics: Haki, devil fruit etc ...

You said something interesting.
On the other hand I still think that even if she is a little less than Kaido, she is equal to Kaido in all other areas.

Kid has a much higher chance losing his only hand to big mom than defeating her.
Best thing that he and law can do is either to turn her into olin or drop her into the ocean.

I never anticipated the possibility of Kaido taking out Big Mom. Interesting however, Kaido himself is suppose to be defeated so when would he take Big Mom out between now and when he's defeated?
I think the opposite is more likely. Big Mom seems kinda like she would want to make Wano her territory, and with how she told Perospero to trust her and she’s introduced by tricking people into alliances then betraying him

Kid doesn't have ryou or any good haki for that matter plus he lost to shanks ant no way he beating big mom with law who mostly play support roll on roof & Kidd himself barely did any :suresure: how they beating big mom they could stall her but that's is people need to stop putting Kidd on this high level as if he's luffy rival they guy is far below luffy , now it might change later on but fir now :sanmoji:

H

humanbeing

I dont see BM goes to Elbaf. the only possible way i see Luffy goes after BM outside of Wano is if she abduct Robin and take her away so Luffy will let Momo take him to where BM is and he will take his crew with him as well. by the way the strawhat can track BM using her vivre card since Nami still have a part of it.
and Robin might have her own vivre card, i can see the strawhats made such vivre card since Robin is a target so they can help her if anything happens.