[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I agree with you that it is a claim at the end of the day and Gambit can be lying. But the order of precedence should be Sera> Prof > Gambit IMO.
I've no idea how you can have Sera above at least Prof if Rej flips Town. If he flips scum this is all moot, but I don't understand your thought process here, and that makes me wary. Talk me through it please.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I've no idea how you can have Sera above at least Prof if Rej flips Town. If he flips scum this is all moot, but I don't understand your thought process here, and that makes me wary. Talk me through it please.
If Rej flips with a BD, then I'm inclined to believe Gambit's claim about the Diadem (since we have a fiendfyre here) and quite obviously Sera is the person who used the Diadem to cause the fire. Prof is also on the chopping block if thats the case since his fake claim helped Sera survive.

@Ratchet what ConquistadoR was implying is that, Rej flipping town would make me look bad but it also tells us that if there's a one shot BD ability, he was telling the truth and Sera was the one who used the tiara last night. Sera still possessed the highest level of urgency in terms of being viged or lynched next.

Ratchet

Catch up to the thread don't try to direct town for mislynch. Don't say stuff on whim, xlaw is same as you newly arrived basin it on Summary.
Or you wanna be Don 2.0
Excuse me? I am caught up on the thread. I'm one of the highest posts in the game and I haven't used a summary at all. I'm not directing anything - Xlaw gave two possibilities, both of which indicate Gramma is scum. My argument is, if Xlaw thinks that way, why is he not voting and content to just leave him as a "candidate"?

I'm not arguing that I think Rej is more likely to flip town. I'm saying that in the hypothetical that he does flip Town, why would we ignore Professor, whose approach to this would become a great deal more suspect, and focus not even a block his way? It makes no sense. We only have Gambit's word regarding the Diadem.

I haven't lost my cool at all. What is it with you people trying to ascribe emotional reactions to posts that are, by and large, entirely unemotive?
You can just add suggestions then that we should block Professor too.

You came off like you wanted him off first when he's not the second obvious choice. And again Gambit is town.

Actually you are, to me if feels you want to save Rej for some reason.

Ratchet

If Rej flips with a BD, then I'm inclined to believe Gambit's claim about the Diadem (since we have a fiendfyre here) and quite obviously Sera is the person who used the Diadem to cause the fire. Prof is also on the chopping block if thats the case since his fake claim helped Sera survive.
@Ratchet what ConquistadoR was implying is that, Rej flipping town would make me look bad but it also tells us that if there's a one shot BD ability, he was telling the truth and Sera was the one who used the tiara last night. Sera still possessed the highest level of urgency in terms of being viged or lynched next.
This only works if we trust that what Gambit is saying is true at all, and even if there is some truth to it, we have nothing to suggest Gambit targeted Rej. For all we know, Gambit may be the one in possession of the Diadem. Again, this is moot if Rej flips scum.

Leaving my vote on Vote Lynch Gremanton
for now..
Janitor is big pain in the ass compared to other..Could be part of mafia team.
This vote is utterly sus and preposterous. Whilst there is a chance that Gramma might have cleaned Destroya and used that info to fakeclaim Ginny, there is no further mechanical info to support that. 2 people got something on Rej and between the 2, he's got the more reason to be yeeted.

Ratchet

You can just add suggestions then that we should block Professor too.

You came off like you wanted him off first when he's not the second obvious choice. And again Gambit is town.

Actually you are, to me if feels you want to save Rej for some reason.
I have absolutely no desire to save Rej. If I were, I'd be pushing for a Sera lynch, because he's the next viable candidate, and I've defended Gramma basically all day so I'm not sure how you conclude I wanted to direct mislynches either. Are you thinking through these positions?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This only works if we trust that what Gambit is saying is true at all, and even if there is some truth to it, we have nothing to suggest Gambit targeted Rej. For all we know, Gambit may be the one in possession of the Diadem. Again, this is moot if Rej flips scum.
Agreed.

All I'm saying is that I'm more inclined to think that Gambit is town in this game and that his claim was genuine, over Sera being town and Gambit crafting an elaborate plan to frame Rej and Sera over the tiara. Based off of threadplay, general participation in game solving and my reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.