[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I explained why I think Germa should be lynched.
Because of he could be Janitor.

And I see no reason why anyone so buttherated by it. Since we also have mechanical claim on him by JDB.

But since I didn't know Rej had more vote , i have changed my vote with majority..

And if you ask me those who have voted Sera in this phase are real scum here if Raj flip scum
Rej has two people claiming against them and a weaker defense claim. Gram could be the janitor, but it isn’t hard to see a scenario where both he and JDB could be telling the truth. It’s far less likely that me, Gambit, and Rej are all telling the truth.

Still it was the D1 stuff + that vote/unvote as a whole that places you at the top of my current suspect list.

Rej has two people claiming against them and a weaker defense claim. Gram could be the janitor, but it isn’t hard to see a scenario where both he and JDB could be telling the truth. It’s far less likely that me, Gambit, and Rej are all telling the truth.

Still it was the D1 stuff + that vote/unvote as a whole that places you at the top of my current suspect list.
Bah..I don't care what you think of me..My meta on you is that you over complicate things as town.

For me possible Janitor > Other scum.

And I never deny Rej being scum or tho other two were lying. Read again and stop spreading misconception about me.

My decision of Garam > Rej based on my priority of possible scum roles.
And I didn't read host post of vote count..As soon as I saw Garma had only one vote , i switched to Rej..

Let's just hope that Rej flip Mafia and not third party..

Thats fine, thats just how I thought things until that point.
But again, I never said they are both scum. You should also take note I mentioned I don't mind if Rej is lynched or Sera, thats before you yourself came with more 'info'
TBH I didn't realize that Rej BD'ing himself with Sera was mad sus when I first saw Rej's post. I realized it later and I changed my vote.
It’s just very easy to see scum hiding in either of those post as it stands. Assuming Rej is scum (very confident in it), being happy with either lynch but preferring Sera would be a good way for his teammates to distance themselves from Rej a little while also hoping that town went with the Sera lynch for an extra night. It’s ideal fence sitting.

But again it’s just a POE right now. And I did take note of that @Sallucion .

His D1 was mostly set up and flavor talk and his actual game discussion was pretty generic, mostly pointing out that interactions were interesting but without taking much of a stand.
I made a read post before going to bed...So your this point is also invalid.
I voted for sera i guess..
Then he comes in after the summary and decides Gram > Rej in priority at first despite 2 players having come out against Rej. He has since changed it after he was suspicioned
And here your reason to sus me..When I clearly mentioned that
I'm leaving that Vote for now...
So stop shading sus on me..

I made a read post before going to bed...So your this point is also invalid.
I voted for sera i guess..

And here your reason to sus me..When I clearly mentioned that
I'm leaving that Vote for now...
So stop shading sus on me..
I don’t think it’s shading if I call you my top scum target after Rej.

I don’t think it’s shading if I call you my top scum target after Rej.
Again...I don't mind if you sus me the most but your reasoning was really shaddy.
Dya was Beky in the past life..No wonder of that aggressive play style...

So..
Dyna wanted to shift focus on EW
Grama wanted to shift focus on Reads by voting JDB
And Ratchet was there too...

At start i felt some hesitation from Gram to confront Dyna. I felt that because his case against JDB wasn't that strong. And was seen pggy backing Ratchet sometimes .
But he got really frustrated at one point and called retarded ..I felt that reaction was townie..

In Dyna's case , it was again Grama who pointed out Sara's vote . And Dyna immediately took credit for it..As per him it was his 200 IQ trap .

Yes... Sera's vote on Grama was wolfy but that's the only case I got on him and it can be solved if he claim in this phase.

Now we have Ratchet...I think no one suspect him so far expect Sera. But to be honest I didn't got any fruitful info from his interactions.
And he completely ignored Sera's request about reads.

So I want new great reads from Ratchet too..

One thing I observed is that once Sera's wagon took momentum , trio took backsit .

Conq and T-Pein i am leaning toward town.

JDB , Ratchet , Don i might vote one of them if Sera claim something believable
Leaving my vote on Vote Lynch Gremanton for now.. Janitor is big pain in the ass compared to other..Could be part of mafia team.
My both posts counter your reasoning

Again...I don't mind if you sus me the most but your reasoning was really shaddy.

My both posts counter your reasoning
I don’t believe that one list of reads debunks everything I said about D1. I said that you mostly didn’t take much of a stand.
  • For Gram you started with criticizing his thread play but then said you thought his name calling was townie. So you played both sides on that one.
  • For Dyna you made no conclusions at all. Just made a statement.
  • You said that Sera was wolfie for his vote but then softened it by saying that’s all you have on him and that we can solve it with a claim.
  • All you said on Ratchet was that you didn’t get much from his interactions, that he ignored Sera, and expected great reads from him.
None of the reads offered much conclusions and could have easily been just feigning production. The strongest conclusions were that Conq & T-Pein were Town leans and that your vote might be between four players. Two of which you didn’t even give reads on.

And I don’t think that including “for now” on the end of the vote counters my reasoning that Rej was a stronger case than Gram or that you changed it after it was questioned.

You could have changed it for reasons completely unrelated to that suspicion but that’s for Town to decide.

If I’m wrong about you there is plenty of time for you to change my mind.

I don’t believe that one list of reads debunks everything I said about D1. I said that you mostly didn’t take much of a stand.
  • For Gram you started with criticizing his thread play but then said you thought his name calling was townie. So you played both sides on that one.
  • For Dyna you made no conclusions at all. Just made a statement.
  • You said that Sera was wolfie for his vote but then softened it by saying that’s all you have on him and that we can solve it with a claim.
  • All you said on Ratchet was that you didn’t get much from his interactions, that he ignored Sera, and expected great reads from him.
None of the reads offered much conclusions and could have easily been just feigning production. The strongest conclusions were that Conq & T-Pein were Town leans and that your vote might be between four players. Two of which you didn’t even give reads on.

And I don’t think that including “for now” on the end of the vote counters my reasoning that Rej was a stronger case than Gram or that you changed it after it was questioned.

You could have changed it for reasons completely unrelated to that suspicion but that’s for Town to decide.

If I’m wrong about you there is plenty of time for you to change my mind.
Then you weren't following D1 then...
When I become online at D1 . It was already 11:30 PM
I read entire DP and give my tho before going to bed.

As of your accusations that I was talking about lore , it was from start of the Day and the entire DP happened because of Ratchets , Garma and Dyna and their Lore stuff..
I placed vote on Sera before going to ved at 1 AM.

And after that real combo start and someone else got lynched.

About Rej having strong case ..That's again your perspective..

We have more evidence against him...But we also have info against Garma yet you conclude that both might have telling the truth ? Do you have any basis ..
And again my vote him was based on possible Janiotor ...An i don't see any problem with that..
I have no regrets..Since both are in my Lynch list today..It's only that I preferred possible Janitor..
If you want to sus me for not preferring Rej over Garma..I'm not answerable to you..
You will be in my town list ,only if Rej flip Mafia. If 3rd then I swear...You will be my first Lynch vote next DP

But we also have info against Garma yet you conclude that both might have telling the truth ? Do you have any basis ..
My basis is that just because a person tracked someone to a kill doesn’t mean that someone else couldn’t have visited that person too. I’m not saying both are true. I’m saying it’s easy to see a scenario where it’s possible.
If you want to sus me for not preferring Rej over Garma..I'm not answerable to you..
That’s just one piece that factors into the whole.

You will be in my town list ,only if Rej flip Mafia. If 3rd then I swear...You will be my first Lynch vote next DP
For a reason beyond me suspicioning you?

Status
Not open for further replies.