Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That's not even a valid reason to join the Strawhats.. If you're trying to be fair by still giving Carrot chances, but no future Strawhat would get ignored in the entirety of Wano or the arc before they join.. She nowhere near a Nakama, Luffy couldn't care less about her and has probably forgot her name.. Carrot is a side character, she will never be a Strawhat..
Yeah, that’s kinda the point I was making…she doesn’t realistically have a chance, which I think you’d know I believe if you’ve read anything else I’ve posted here since Yamato’s debut, but Oda’s done some wacky shit before and something like this could come to pass. I just no longer believe that Carrot will join the crew and Yamato won’t, that’s all; it’s either Yamato alone, Yamato with Carrot, or neither of them.

Guys just a reminder that they add popular characters to the Straw Hats lineup in any kind of merch set (gacha/lottery goods included) since forever. Law for example has tons of it since 2012 (just SHs and Law, Law and the SHs on the promo posters), it doesn't mean he is a SH, it means he makes a lot of money for Shueisha. Always keep your expectations low not be disappointed in the end. Yamato is new, popular and had no official merch so far, so it's expected for them to add her in any line up possible
LETS GOOOOO

Law, Momo, Tama, and then Yamato does some cringe Oden shit to join finally :finally:

Yeah, that’s kinda the point I was making…she doesn’t realistically have a chance, which I think you’d know I believe if you’ve read anything else I’ve posted here since Yamato’s debut, but Oda’s done some wacky shit before and something like this could come to pass. I just no longer believe that Carrot will join the crew and Yamato won’t, that’s all; it’s either Yamato alone, Yamato with Carrot, or neither of them.
Its rather Yamato alone, Yamato with someone else(Law,Vivi,Tama) whos not the horrible character that Carrot is, or not Yamato and someone else..

Oda has subverted expectations in many ways, but never on the level of making a piss poor character join the main crew..

Everyone on this poll is a better character than Carrot..
Carrot is out of the game, a waste of space..

I remember when Pudding was a contender to be a SH.

Even Pedro too in Zou/mid WCI arc.

Luffy has a Princess in his crew? Well Yamato could be the first, Oni Princess in the making.

Luffy will be a Big mom with all the race in his Crew/Fleet.

He has,Giants,Long arms,Long Legs,Tontattas,Animal with a fruit(Chopper),Cyborg,Skeleton,Fishman.

Only left are Lunarian(maybe Sanji DNA.) and Oni(Yamato).

Not it not lol "haven't watch in anime years" meaning "I don't give a fuck to look at it the pace is trash" not "lemme check here and there for certain events" :kriwhat:
If there's one thing that's always a good idea it's publicly assuming the mindsets of other people. Especially when they've already told you their mindset and it contradicts that.

Status
Not open for further replies.