Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard Yamato! A really great addition to the crew!

Now the question is: Will we get more crew members after Yamato?

Personally I reeeaaalllyyy wanted someone in the crew with a Logia fruit. I love Logia powers! The characters we know with Logia dont fit in the crew. They are either Marine or done really bad things.

Which one of these options do you think will happen:

1. There will be a new character with a Logia fruit who will join
2. Someone already in the crew will eat a Logia fruit
3. New character/s will join but its not necassary with Logia powers
4. The crew stays as it is

Thanks in advance if you respond

:blush:

As a carrot for nakama supporter i will not abandon on carrot until we truly understand what is her role in the story and what is oda is trying to do with her character. When you look at the direction the character going nothing say that she not going to be a strawhats. To compare we have momonosuke character who cleary going to be shogun because its has been stated multiple time he will. We still don't know what carrot will do.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Yamato! A really great addition to the crew!

Now the question is: Will we get more crew members after Yamato?

Personally I reeeaaalllyyy wanted someone in the crew with a Logia fruit. I love Logia powers! The characters we know with Logia dont fit in the crew. They are either Marine or done really bad things.

Which one of these options do you think will happen:

1. There will be a new character with a Logia fruit who will join
2. Someone already in the crew will eat a Logia fruit
3. New character/s will join but its not necassary with Logia powers
4. The crew stays as it is

Thanks in advance if you respond

:blush:
What I'm thinking of the next recruit (this is only a single person):
  • Elbaf giant
  • Young (just near 100 years old which is still young for a giant)
  • An abnormal sized one, just a bit taller than Brook/Jinbe
  • Considered to be a great Elbaf warrior
  • One of the first giants to be confirmed as a Haki user (like Jinbe being fishmen's first)
  • Connected to Brogy and Dorry
  • Also fought Ace before (to continue the trend of Ace clash)
  • Once befriended Shanks (to continue the trend of Yonko connection)
  • Will eat a Logia DF that the SHs will obtain before reaching Elbaf (I hope it's soil-related)
  • Aviation expert

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
KingKongBum after realizing Yamao is illiterate
:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:

Like, I always thought how Yamao's character is very shitty and can't go worse. But then she just reached a new low last chapter, with the confirmation that she couldn't read the diary.

Like, wtf happened?
Expectation: Yamao became Oden fangirl after reading Oden's diary, mindblowned by whatever is written inside.

Reality: She couldn't even read it. Like what?? Then how can she become such an delusional fangirl and rebellious daughter, without even knowing whatever is written in the diary?
Just by witnessing the Oden's execution scene? What kind of bullshit is that?

What do you think about this? @Den_Den_Mushi @Blackbeard
Figure Yamato not being able to read or directly appreciate a story would be a point in her favor for you, itโ€™s something you and your friends all have in common with her!! :lusalty:

KingKongBum after realizing Yamao is illiterate
:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:

Like, I always thought how Yamao's character is very shitty and can't go worse. But then she just reached a new low last chapter, with the confirmation that she couldn't read the diary.

Like, wtf happened?
Expectation: Yamao became Oden fangirl after reading Oden's diary, mindblowned by whatever is written inside.

Reality: She couldn't even read it. Like what?? Then how can she become such an delusional fangirl and rebellious daughter, without even knowing whatever is written in the diary?
Just by witnessing the Oden's execution scene? What kind of bullshit is that?

What do you think about this? @Den_Den_Mushi @Blackbeard
Well I think it's obvious that she learned how to read later since she knows what's in the journal, but if not then bye bye "she knows too much" arguement
:funky::funky:
Thanks for the extra Yamato for nakama point Topi:cheers:

Not that we need it since it's already confirmed.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Well I think it's obvious that she learned how to read later since she knows what's in the journal, but if not then bye bye "she knows too much" arguement:funky::funky:
Thanks for the extra Yamato for nakama point Topi:cheers:

Not that we need it since it's already confirmed.
Nine thousand words incoming about how knowing too much actually IS good for the crew and Yamato canโ€™t join since now we think she doesnโ€™t know everything and thatโ€™s what weโ€™ve been saying all along so FUCK YOU YAMATO SUPPORTERS, YOUโ€™RE ALL INDECENT TRASH AND Iโ€™M SMART AND HANDSOME!!!

Sorry, kinda blacked out at the end, what was I saying?? Oh, right, everything that happens is a point against Yamato because the people who have famously gotten everything else wrong say it is :cheers:

The joining of Yamato is a fact that no one can deny it so let's talk about the next straw member after Yamato
๐Ÿค”
I still think the stowaway gag is entirely possible. It's something Oda has shown 3 times between Carrot, Inu and Neko. Oda's been very on the nose about Yamato's dialogue when it comes to joining. She's straight up has set it multiple times. This is why merchandising can just be super obvious at this point.

Not sure tbh.

I still think the stowaway gag is entirely possible. It's something Oda has shown 3 times between Carrot, Inu and Neko. Oda's been very on the nose about Yamato's dialogue when it comes to joining. She's straight up has set it multiple times. This is why merchandising can just be super obvious at this point.

Not sure tbh.
Have you considered Yamato doing something similar to what Oden did?

Guys just a reminder that they add popular characters to the Straw Hats lineup in any kind of merch set (gacha/lottery goods included) since forever. Law for example has tons of it since 2012 (just SHs and Law, Law and the SHs on the promo posters), it doesn't mean he is a SH, it means he makes a lot of money for Shueisha. Always keep your expectations low not be disappointed in the end. Yamato is new, popular and had no official merch so far, so it's expected for them to add her in any line up possible

Guys just a reminder that they add popular characters to the Straw Hats lineup in any kind of merch set (gacha/lottery goods included) since forever. Law for example has tons of it since 2012 (just SHs and Law, Law and the SHs on the promo posters), it doesn't mean he is a SH, it means he makes a lot of money for Shueisha. Always keep your expectations low not be disappointed in the end. Yamato is new, popular and had no official merch so far, so it's expected for them to add her in any line up possible
Law was traveling with the strawhats and is kind of an honorary member. Same thing probably happened with Vivi. Yamato on the other hand has no excuse for this other than joining the crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.