Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the same thing. I doubt it means anything but Hancock being grouped with the strawhats while Yamato and Carrot are off to the sides is hella weird.
She's with the other Shichibukai imo (save for Buggy, who is very clearly near Shanks, Marco, Teach, and Whitebeard for obvious reasons).

I find it odder that Yamato and Carrot are on opposing sides. It's almost like this entire thread visualized lol. But tbh Oda isn't going to spoil any further joins until the end of the arc. If both are meant to join, then so be it. It would be a cool outcome, I just thought that was an interesting observation.

If Aokiji does stick with Blackbeard for whatever reason, it would be interesting if he's involved against the crew for his own motives. That would make it 12 vs 12 lol. He'd then betray blackbeard after

Yet another instance where she's given that colour in official material. No confirmation yet but it makes me more confident that it really is her colour.
A blue-green.
Interesting that Cyan isn't prominent on Yamato besides in the hair fade and the fuzzy part of the Hannya mask. My guess is that her mother had that hair color, and maybe she did as well, with the white color coming from the devil fruit.

Interesting that Cyan isn't prominent on Yamato besides in the hair fade and the fuzzy part of the Hannya mask. My guess is that her mother had that hair color, and maybe she did as well, with the white color coming from the devil fruit.
It could also reference Kaido directly.

His df is the Seiryu, azure dragon. But the dragon is also known as the blue-green dragon. You'll see those colours in a lot of depictions of it.
So yeah, even her hair colour has links to guardians lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.