Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No because that's a ridiculous claim. Saying someone hasn't watched the One Piece anime much for a while isn't exactly outrageous.
No it not ridiculous claim it my "mindset" remember? Lol but saying haven't watch in years is a exaggeration just cus you don't watch every episode doesnt mean you don't watch it you can skip some it ok to do that lol

No it not ridiculous claim it my "mindset" remember? Lol but saying haven't watch in years is a exaggeration just cus you don't watch every episode doesnt mean you don't watch it you can skip some it ok to do that lol
Claim =/= mindset. You told Jew what he meant by his earlier comment. Also 300 is statistically impossible.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Jesus fucking Christ, watching one part of a recent episode after not seeing ANYTHING from the anime since 2018 is NOT being an avid viewer, dude. How much longer do you wanna pursue this off topic bullshit??

But your point was i was assuming so you can't assume i didnt have sex with 300 girls without proof right? :kayneshrug:
My point was about assuming mindsets and what people mean by what they say, not not believing someone's claim, but if you want to talk about claims, the size of the claim makes a big difference. 300 is literally impossible. It's just math at that point.

Jesus fucking Christ, watching one part of a recent episode after not seeing ANYTHING from the anime since 2018 is NOT being an avid viewer, dude. How much longer do you wanna pursue this off topic bullshit??
"Since 2018" then why tf you came back if toei keep you away from that long? It makes you sound you sound you hate them instead of you just wasn't interested in whole cake island chapters being adapted that my issue and if I see bs and it goes off topic oh well
Post automatically merged:

"Since 2018" then why tf you came back if toei keep you away from that long? It makes you sound you sound you hate them instead of you just wasn't interested in whole cake island chapters being adapted that my issue and if I see bs and it goes off topic oh well
*sound like you hate

*sound like you hate
I mean personally haven't watched since Whole Cake Island just because I want to binge Wano all at once. There's any number of reasons to stop watching. Why do you care what someone else's reason is so much?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

*sound like you hate
What the actual fuck do you care? Do you hold stock in Toei? :kaidowhat:

I mean personally haven't watched since Whole Cake Island just because I want to binge Wano all at once. There's any number of reasons to stop watching. Why do you care what someone else's reason is so much?
Shit just always fake to me and it trigger me a lil lol i seen a lot of people say that in the Fandom not just jew i be like damn yall really hate it that much well deuces never come back then I see them talk about them watching a episode lmao wtf
What the actual fuck do you care? Do you hold stock in Toei? :kaidowhat:
Yes I do

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Shit just always fake to me and it trigger me a lil lol i seen a lot of people say that in the Fandom not just jew i be like damn yall really hate it that much well deuces never come back then I see them talk about them watching a episode lmao wtf

Yes I do
you aren’t the final arbiter of who consumes which forms of media and this is an incredibly dumb thing to challenge someone on. I couldn’t care less if you say you’ve watched every episode or read every chapter when it isn’t true, doesn’t affect me or anyone else in the slightest.

Then kindly tongue kiss my asshole, you aren’t the final arbiter of who consumes which forms of media and this is an incredibly dumb thing to challenge someone on. I couldn’t care less if you say you’ve watched every episode or read every chapter when it isn’t true, doesn’t affect me or anyone else in the slightest.
True but perfect time to go back on topic if people saying carrot better than Yamato you shouldn't been caring all this time fighting them
Remember who you're talking to. That's just going to turn him on and we all know it
Facts when he sayed that, that statement went out the window :steef:

True but perfect time to go back on topic if people saying carrot better than Yamato you shouldn't been caring all this time fighting them

Facts when he sayed that, that statement went out the window :steef:
You going off on Jew cause you know Carrot is over, and i do believe you that you had sex with 300 girls..

In Wonderland that is..:optimistic:

Putting aside the current candidates, I believe that someone from ace's crew might join in the future and/or his crew might join the grandfleet. We haven't really seen them but oda did write about them in ace's journey, which I believe will amount to something in the story.

What is this game?
It's pirate warriors 4 and this an edited image law and jinbe are on a different list

Putting aside the current candidates, I believe that someone from ace's crew might join in the future and/or his crew might join the grandfleet. We haven't really seen them but oda did write about them in ace's journey, which I believe will amount to something in the story.
the only person i could see is Deuce and if he does show up (which i dont think he will), it'll be to exposition with Luffy and possibly Yamato if she joins

Status
Not open for further replies.