Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The funny thing is, the shallow attacks make kaido falls and remember all the legends in OP, while the ’stronger’ attacks make only outer skin damaged and failed to accomplished his mission, which is to make kaido falls

:cheers:
Luffy's attacks weren't objectively so powerful "Gomu Gomu what" Oden's case is different.

Kaido is now weakening
Not that he was weakened!

And he started to weaken only after fighting Yamato 1v1
So Yamato is the final nail which triggered Kaido's health and powers to weaken

+ KAIDO exerted more efforts vs Yamato as he was even enraged into trying to make her understand

:milaugh:nowhere it's "Kaido is weakened"

Yamato is indeed the one who pushed kaido to start to weaken. If Yamato didn't fight Kaido, His papers wouldn't be weakening this soon.

Zoro, Kidd, Luffy ...did damage but it wasn't stated that Kaido was weakening back then post SNs battle
Actually taking one adv COC+ internal destruction ryuo bubble bigger than Luffy himself to the face and then having a full on yonko sky splitting clash is the "final nail".

1.) they’re not.
2.) Lol ok. I definitely don’t wank Luffy, especially not to the same scale to what goes on here.
3.) based on his performance in the entire new world, as far as we knew last year, it was more reasonable to think that he was going to fight Page One, who looked a hell of a lot better than the what he ended up looking like, over soloing everyone people were saying he was going to, especially in light of how characters there are in the arc (which is why I didn’t think they’d get solo fights to begin with).
4.) I respond to how people respond to me. So, there’s that. I also don’t (or at least try not to) insult people (outside of calling them fanboys), rather than ideas.

Hope you don’t cringe too hard, man. Have a good one.
Classic Cringe Rubber Boy lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.