Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So saying ZKK won't happy and Zoro is fighting YCs which he is makes me 'Moe'? Guess Oda is Moe too since he is the one having him fight YCs. Your logical isn't making sense.
You literally did what I describe you do when someone calls you out, crawl into a corner and make a different accusation... the ZKK one.

Moe thought King vs Sanji was going to happen, guess Oda is not Moe

Nah, he fought 3 of them while Zoro is one that got clapped by Apoo and need help from Drake.
Headcanon.com Sanji only mentions 2 of them show panels of perospero fighting sanj, By your logic Luffy also got clapped by apoo

Yeah same guy who got back up easily from their attack:

No Head Piece please.
Moe is on Youtube, bruh. You have to check pennames better.
Pre TS luffy got up from a kick by Kizaru does That mean he wasn’t clapped or that he was on the same level as him, the only one to bring head canon is you
Luffy getting hit by kizaru

luffy getting up literally 3 pages later

I

Indigo

Sanji fans bring this up like 1000 time over already. When you guys learn you have to wait for actual spoilers with translation. This shit can backfire.
Yeah, that's not what Zoro is saying at all

they are understanding it wrong on purpose to try and make Zoro look bad

what Zoro is saying is that he wants to die by a sword, getting hit by a sword

he is asking for King to try and kill him using his sword, not throwing him off of the island

It's that simple

he is not begging for his life or anything like that, but i guess it's too hard to understand it when you have a nut sized brain

Well pretty much same reason why King nearly killed BMP in a single attack, dude is physically a monster but Zoro didn't actually fall did he. Unlike Sanji, he doesn't need raid suit to survive, his skill is enough now Zoro will defeat an opponent who neg diffed Sanji FASTER than opponent Sanji defeats whose vastly inferior to king
Same way Sanji will defeat an opponent that negged Zoro along with Luffy

Whatever King does…..Queen does more and better:kayneshrug:

You literally did what I describe you do when someone calls you out, crawl into a corner and make a different accusation... the ZKK one.

Moe thought King vs Sanji was going to happen, guess Oda is not Moe
Yeah, I said I see Sanji fighting either King or Queen on my side. Never said only King. Not harm by him fighting Queen. If Moe is, that is on him.

You haven't admit on ZKK being debunked and haven't been honest on your side to be honest.
Post automatically merged:

I dont think any Zoro fan says that none of them can do any damage to Zoro, just another example of you lying that you'll deny
They did. I see some saying Zoro is stronger than them even in teams. Your one in denial here.

Status
Not open for further replies.