Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What damage? Jimbei guy who said abandon ship after the fight, he couldn't stop her and Franky didn't do anything as well as Robin. Queen harm Big Mom is big feat and King is same guy who struggling to harm Sanji, bruh. Please stop. You value on Zoro is down more than anything.
Fuckface, the point is how easy to make fool of BM. No matter what you think and hope to believe won't change the fact that Queen is below King. Queen had to hybrid against Sanji without suit lmfao the same Sanji with suit who got dropped by weakest zoan form from King
Post automatically merged:

Make me hoe.

Okay and why would a weaker dude lead the whole all stars? Where is the logic in that? King always made decisions when Kaido was absent, like attacking BM and her Ship, or giving the tobi roppo orders and instructions after the war began.
Kaido trust both King and Queen to lead them. Queen was one to send All Star to begin with. Idk where you think they only take orders from King as they took orders from Queen too especially on attack on Drake.

I

Indigo

Who was YC1 then as it's not Oden as he was YC2?
We don't know, it's never said as far as i know. If i had to bet, Whitebeard himself was the man in control before getting older and deciding putting Marco in charge of that division, since he got older and stronger.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, but Marco was completely distracted with Queen tho :myman:
So?

- Refused to let his nakama help him out with the Zeff case

- Didn't have some decent enough combat feats as he was embarrassed by Judge

- Was about to say Goodbye to the All Blue
LoL, thats what you could understand by reading the arc? :seriously:

Sanji's combat feats were PRETTY decent giving all the circumstances and the fact that they weren't there to fight, but to escape, he just didn't get a 1vs1 and there are many reasons for that

Last edited:
@Pan D. A. Man this guy's think Queen == King. He thinks Sanji fought three YC as if he didn't get ass folded by majority. He keeps mentioning Zoro begging when there's literally no evidence, while we saw Sanji cry and ask for help. He try reflect Sanji failures on Zoro sheeeeeesh
Sanji was active in fighting and Zoro was one getting hype tool by guys as Kamazou and Apoo and need help on many of his fights to the enemies this arc. What feats on King is above Queen's feats for harming Yonko and Macro? Stop BS and being dumbass and spoilers talking on him begging King especially after almost falling over. Please stop trying to denied failures on Zoro even on Franky asking his ass to help him as he got help in many fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.