Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In case anyone is curious I finally got around to doing my statistical analysis of the results from this poll combined with the one I put here:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/poll-yc1-consensus-ranking-please-read.17822/

Here are the final scores:
Beckman = 0.55 +/- 0.01

Katakuri = -0.27 +/- 0.05

Marco = 0.00 +/- 0.1

King = -0.11 +/- 0.08

So the community aggregate ranking for YC1s is Ben Beckman >> Marco > King > or >> Katakuri.

If anyone wants to see the full breakdown/analysis I did, I can make a full post about it.
What's interesting is that there was a lot more implied variation in the answers for Marco and King than Katakuri or Beckman, which basically just means people are more mixed on them than Kat or King.

Doesn't change the fact that the situation with Marco should not take place especially if King was this strong all along. Oda is straight-up retarded. But the point stands. You can't blame people for thinking that King was not too big earlier in the Raid.
It could be a matter of Marco's regen limit being that bothersome and whether it's paper cuts or nukes he can stall actively using it X- amount of time.

Lol, now that I remember some Zoro fan made a thread about any YC level guy can stall or damage top tier but that doesn't mean he is a top tier. I can say he is right which is evident from Zoro vs King fight. He gave L not just to Luffy fans but also to Zoro fans (including himself) who think Zoro is far above king or Zoro can one shot King. :suresure:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Marco got fucked by King...

Marco, the master of stalling, the one with best regen ability in the series..
Got defeated by fellow YC1, who holds back his AP so much (no broken mask, no hybrid).
Yes, he did and it was epic because finally, someone put an end to Marco being relevant in YC1 talks. But still. That fucking thing with Marco handling King and Queen should not happen. He wasn't just standing there, he was kicking them around.

Oda is just fraudulent as a writer.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It could be a matter of Marco's regen limit being that bothersome and whether it's paper cuts or nukes he can stall actively using it X- amount of time.
See my latest reply to Topi about Marco. I'm not about regen factor he has.

He was kicking King and Queen as he pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.