Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we have Flying Seven instead of Flying Six, tbh. That way, even with Drake's betrayal, we still got:

Zoro, Cook, and Jinbei vs Calamities
Six SHs vs Six of the F7

So easy to do, but Oda just had to wank Otameh and Momoron to oblivion.
Calling them the "Flying Seven" undermines the Tobi Roppo's reference to Japanese theater. Shafting a Straw Hat during the matchups is fine as Oda does it all the time, and compromising the setup for the sake of plotlines is nothing new. Shura would normally go to Sanji (Satori doesn't count), but Oda wanted the Shandians to shine against a Priest.

Yeah, this was fucking crazy. King mortally SHITS on Bound Man's and Marco's AP without showing advanced levels of haki, awakening or COC.
:choppawhat:wait what?
How the hell did he get better AP than Boundman?
Coz he sent zoro flying?
So Kata is what Top tier in AP for sending Boundman flying?

He shits on Marco not Boundman
There's nothing King did here is above boundman in AP

Katakuri can't even beat current Sanji let alone Zoro. Katakuri had trouble hitting base Luffy with his spear for hours. Katakuri lost to no ryou, no conquerors attacks Luffy in 10ish hits. What are we doing here wanking Katakuri?

The King downplay begins I guess.

> King outsped Raid Suit Sanji clearly lol. He caught up to him after giving him an headstart while in Base form.
> Queen was fighting Chopper and Sanji while King and Marco were missing. And yes, that does imply that King defeated Marco offscreen.
As soon as sanji arrived to fight queen chopper didn't fight him, and when he did it showed marco there as well and saying im your opponent, in chapter 1022 you can see that both of them ganged up on marco so king and marco fought alone for several chapters and after queen joined he got "defeated".
About the sanji part honestly i dont even get where are you getting this from, sanji wanted to rescue momo and that's what he did, he had to come close to release momo from the chains so where is the great speed feat of king i really dont get it, this chapter he is shown to be super fast maybe more then marco but thats his hybrid not normal form, when base king can do something sanji did against oven talk to me.

Katakuri definitely has worse feats than King. But I'm sure that if Kata were to be present here, Oda would show him at the same level as King. Just like how Zoro went from easily countering Kaido's slashes to getting overpowered by King's. I don't think Oda powerscales like us people here do. He just what suits the plot and portrayal. And tho maybe not feats, Kata had a good enough portrayal.

Again, I'm not saying that Katakuri is as strong as King given what we've seen. What I'm just stating is how Oda would do it imo. He just doesn't powerscale like that.
:suresure:

How does someone who treated G4 like fodder
Matched another G4 in base
Has worser feats than King?

You realy thing Luffy is gonna sit and say "I wanna or will surpass him" about King?

Katakuri did something only Yonko have done to G4
You here talking about King having better feats

You guys are crazy

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Luffy's FS isn't the benchmark, Katakuri is the benchmark

Luffy needs a speed form G4 and FS inferior to Katakuri's FS just to beat him
Whatever man. Oda would find a way for Zoro to surpass Kata's bullshit. Once Zoro gets around FS Katakuri gets slashed.

It's not like Oda wouldn't write a way around it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.