Chapter was good.

All Might stuff was meh. WTF is All Might going on about? Is he trying to get himself killed? WTF did Stain tell All Might to influence him like this?

The student stuff was far and away the strongest parts of the chapter. Really enjoyed it.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
His own manga that isn't written by the original mangaka, so why should he give a shit about it?:milaugh:
You can give a shit or not about what you want my dear, but you like it or not in the whole MHA universe Koichi is more relevant than most of the main cast.
Vigilante is 110 chapters long, it wouldn’t be that long if it wasn’t a little bit popular or liked.

Koichi in the main show would be dope.

You can give a shit or not about what you want my dear, but you like it or not in the whole MHA universe Koichi is more relevant than most of the main cast.
Vigilante is 110 chapters long, it wouldn’t be that long if it wasn’t a little bit popular or liked.

Koichi in the main show would be dope.
As far as Horikoshi is concerned, Koichi probably doesn't even exist.

Vigilantes is being outsold by the team up mission manga from what I've heard.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
As far as Horikoshi is concerned, Koichi probably doesn't even exist.

Vigilantes is being outsold by the team up mission manga from what I've heard.
Yeah that is why we saw Eraserhead flash back in this manga, why Kurogiri/Oboro was introduced even before the main manga, why we saw Hood beginning and Rappa, why we saw Best Jeanist big rope attack in Vigilante before the main manga etc etc

Yeah that is why we saw Eraserhead flash back in this manga, why Kurogiri/Oboro was introduced even before the main manga, why we saw Hood beginning and Rappa, why we saw Best Jeanist big rope attack in Vigilante before the main manga etc etc
Yes, and how much of that aside from the Aisawa flashback has really mattered in the main story?

I would be absolutely amazed if Koichi showed up. I don't think its going to happen.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yes, and how much of that aside from the Aisawa flashback has really mattered in the main story?

I would be absolutely amazed if Koichi showed up. I don't think its going to happen.
That is an other discussion and I agree Koichi being in the main story has slim chance to happen, but saying that Hori doesn’t know or care about Vigilante when there are links between the two stories is kinda incorrect

That is an other discussion and I agree Koichi being in the main story has slim chance to happen, but saying that Hori doesn’t know or care about Vigilante when there are links between the two stories is kinda incorrect
Hori doesn't care about Vigilantes in the context of the main story line. Not in a meaningful way.