Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need internal destruction to have a higher AP than internal destruction. Pre-TS Luffy overpowered the barrier variant of COA when he doesn't even have COA, remember? Learn the basics before trying your luck in debates or you're gonna keep embarrassing yourself. Zoro canonically hurt Kaido better than Luffy. He's the only one to make Kaido acknowledge that an attack actually hurt him. His AP shits on Luffy's before COC.

You sure love pulling things out of your ass for someone who tells others to pull their head out of their asses. Zoro didn't tell Luffy to stop trying before deciding to stop the attack, did he? Luffy actually saw the attack coming before anyone else. He did not even attempt to save his own ass, forget about saving others. Zoro made the decision to save them all because the others can't! That's the whole point of him telling everyone to get away before the attack wipes them out.

Well, Zoro's the one fighting King and we're supposed to scale King in accordance with Zoro just like how you were trying to hype G4 by using Doffy, Kuri and BM.

Sure, I comply as long as you have evidence.
Luffy has stronger force production and has vastly superior haki, that was the point, in no element of damage calcs does Zoro exceed Luffy...
Scarring doesn't equal to better damage, Zoro wanted to knock Kaido down but failed, and it was a tiny scar that Oda doesn't draw 90% of the time. The very chapter before Luffy was laughing at Kaido dodging red hawk because it would damage him, try reading the manga dude.

Zoro said he would take the blow, that is implicitly telling Luffy and the others that they shouldn't try to block the attack...
Luffy warned the others, which took the time in which he could have used to dodge personally at the expense of the others.

That is crazy, not only the attack send a Zoro who try to block the slash far away, even with Franky help they still get pushed back, mean Franky also get send back, what a op slash was this attack?
Zoro warning Franky tells a lot, he would get one shot by King and Zoro know it.
And Sasaki and WsW want to take a challenge on King...
:luffylaugh::mihanha:
No need for King

Queen alone can solo the flying six including drake

I don't know about that, remember all the stuff Smoothie did during the WCI arc.:kobeha:

But yeah I agree that for now Queen seems to the strongest YC2.
That's exactly why people should not put yc1 as something so special, smoothie had no screentime and queen is doing really good for a "mere yc2".

Give me anything King is superior at over Kata besides slashes which isn’t something Kata uses? Even the chances of King landing a hit on him is low. Oda has created the YCs to balance out each other. At the end Oda chose Kata and made him as powerful as we know in a balanced way as possible for Luffy to defeat him. So that we won’t have at that point any YC > Luffy. Kata was the benchmark of all top YCs.
And this is what I’ve been saying for the longest. Like no offense to those who think king is clear but rn I’m just not seeing it. Like hell even after this chapter it’s still evident that benchmark has yet to be surpassed and I’ve gotta admit the original spoilers made king seem far more impressive than the actual chapter did but that’s just my opinion.

And Sasaki and WsW want to take a challenge on King...
They all just like to bark as loud as they can. Who's Who cannot even push Land Jinbe past mid diff.
Post automatically merged:

King could literally low diff both Sasaki and WsW at the same time and I'm being serious with this post lol
He low diffs the entire F6 crew lol.
Those random air slashes would have shredded them into pieces.

See at this point your just fat capping. He trained and improved his haki with Enma. That's the powerup which should be counted as one lol. That and CoC, meaning two powerups.

But with the way you add foxfire style and count Enma, it just seems to me that you aren't looking here for a discussion but are rather here to incite toxicity by downplaying Zoro.
It's two for now Zoro's sword were all PU themselves.
Same grade means nothing even more when Mihawk's swords is describe as the best
Wado have the same grade as Enma but his portrayal isn't close to enma's one

Foxfire style is a PU stop nitpicking what fits to your HC.

King Race superior to Katakuri mochi power and advanced use of the mochi power.
King DF is superior to Katakuri overhall level in tanking and receving attacks (he look way more glass canon than King)

And this after we saw king in action maybe 2 time in Onigashima.
We barely know anything besides King's race being able to light up flames lol. That’s no where need as impressive as mochi power. First there’s nothing make King’s DF > Kata’s second DFs don’t matter much cuz it depends on the user. Kata’s endurance is impressive enough to take many G4 lvl attacks so it’s fine as is.

Don’t get me wrong King is impressive and I have being defending him from the beginning against the same Zorotards who praise him only starting from these chapter spoilers lol. It’s insane how you go from a 1 shot to a top tier in such a short time in Zoro fan’s eyes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.