Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When was it ever said that trading one sword of the same grade for another is a power up? Enma has all the portrayal because it's a new sword. That's literally it. The real powerup is his increase in Haki control.
Same grade soesn't mean they are equal.
We have evidences of swords of the same grade not being equal.
You count Enma and Enma training as two powerups while I'm the one nitpicking lol.
Why not count the new move Zoro did this chapter, his sword slash which works as Sky walk, as another powerup lmfao?
Since when moves are PU ?
Unless they have a specifical portrayal like Ashura or Diable jambe they never were PU stop the cap.
You are nitpicking Foxfire style not a PU. That's why Zoro wanted to learn it in PH i guess

See that isn't my question.

Katakuri's dodging speed limit was shown to us with Snakeman, with him dancing around while also taking hits. He was able to freely dodge Boundman.

Why do you think Katakuri would be able to dodge attacks from King and Marco, which looking at Marco keeping up with Kizaru during Marineford, should logically be scaled over Snakeman?
Keep up with what mate? It was Kizaru attack then Marco eats the attacks thanks to DF power flys to Kizaru who didn’t even try to dodge and still blocked his kick. That’s all their exchange was about let’s not act like it was an elaborate fight of speedsters going back and forth for a while on each other lol. King is fast I’m not denying that, but he isn’t faster than Snake man a speed form focused nor is he Kata the man who was matching the speed of that G4 form. Leave Kizaru out of this he has nothing to do here lol.

those are the facts
not my fault sanji fights the jester
and zoro kaido s rhm

not my fault zoro is having the aerial battle and not sanji
not my fault sanji got ko by zoan king
not my fault oda baited sanjifans beliving in sanji vs king
:cheers:
Cope baby. King = Queen. Zoro getting bridal carried by Franky whilst Queen is only grazed:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

No that isn't how it works. This is literally like saying Queen can stop Mihawk's slash because Jozu did and they are on the same rank. Feats are attributed after they show it, not based on rank bro.
Gonna answer your long post in the other thread as soon as I'm home.

But I think King's speed is overrated. He is fast, but not beyond blitzing a guy that can potentially shape shift around Thunder Bagua.

Thunder Bagua > King's attacks speed wise. If Death Beard with molten organs and barely functioning CoO can stop Kizaru in his tracks, Katakuri should have no problems

I'm sure Queen will do something next chapter.

All his important subordinates have been defeated.

Only the fodder remain.

And Queen does not give a crap about fodder.

Hoping he has a laser show technique, where he just fires off lasers in every direction.

That would be pretty nutty.

Status
Not open for further replies.