Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would it a bad decision? There is a freaking build up to this event even way before wano. Explain to me why it would be a bad choice for oda who non stop foreshadowed this event to happen?
1 He alr killed a dragon.
2 Zoro never kills main boss.
3 zoro would never kill someone who's down and out. That would ruin his reputation of being a "badass".
4 zoro simply isn't capable of doing such a thing. After extreme diff fight with king 2x rooftop damage will kick in.
5 zoro isn't mc.
I can give you more reasons i just don't see the point in it. Believe what u wanna believe bro

I don't think zoro is yc1 because if he was he would not be getting through around with such easy even a wind slash is enough to push him far I doubt a wind slash from king would move kata or any other yc1 , zoro will grow to yc1 & beyond during this fight
I disagree with that.

1 - This is the most base Zoro can get.

Zoro fighting without haki us like Luffy fighting without his gears or haki. Luffy is veteran level without those powers. Take Sanji without his fire leg and his power goes down by a lot. He's veteran level. Zoro is still YC level without haki. With haki he is at least YC1 level. Zoro's rooftop feats still stands.

2 - It give King hype.

By having King use his partial Zoan mode and flight to increase the strength of his attacks it gives us a better understanding of his strength. King you're strong. A lot of people have underestimated him.

This battle make both of them look good. The true test is going to come once we start to see Zoro use barrier haki and King use hybrid mode/CoA and maybe more.

I feel like a lot of people have overestimated Yonko strength and underestimate YC1.

1 He alr killed a dragon.
2 Zoro never kills main boss.
3 zoro would never kill someone who's down and out. That would ruin his reputation of being a "badass".
4 zoro simply isn't capable of doing such a thing. After extreme diff fight with king 2x rooftop damage will kick in.
5 zoro isn't mc.
I can give you more reasons i just don't see the point in it. Believe what u wanna believe bro
Oda directly foreshadowed Zoro killing Kaido. Just look at the cover art of chapter 784 and the vivre card number of kaido.
Zoro killing an dragon is a foreshadowing that he will kill a relevant dragon above the flower capital. We are reaching towards the flower capital right in the moment. Zoros VC is hinting that he only came to onigashima to exterminate an Oni, not just to hunt pirates. We all know that exterminate means killing something off. Zoro literally opened wano with killing. What else do you need an evidence that IT WILL HAPPEN?

bro the Rumble ball theory is gonna vome to fruition.. thats a big step on queen's end and oda's creativity with his character.. it would even go with his dream to become slim
Yh Queen has viruses that augement PLs. And he worked alongside Caeser who worked with gigantification and extended Chopper’s MP.

He’ll have different forms. A Muscular form and an Awakened form, which is a Giant Brachio Monster.

Queen is truly a monster. He has Vegapunk and Judge’s tech, combined with Caeser’s Viruses and Drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.