Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you all say that all the time we are actually hoping it ends first so zoro will have more time to help with kaido,how much does ZKK scare people? Holy shit
Either i don't understand you or you don't understand me, not sure which :milaugh:

Zoro won't be able to stand after the fight vs King.
You know he could rest after the Elixir wears off, and get treated by Hiyori right? :cheers:
Don't count on it.

During Skypiea everyone wanted "Enel's head", and he isn't even dead
That never happened, only Wiper, and he didn't talk about Enel's "head".
Post automatically merged:

Zoro's fight will end quickly imo, he's just gonna kill Orochi the dragon rather than Kaido.
Orochi is no dragon, and he's Momo's.

oh nice catch

1. luffy
2. zoro
3. nami
4. usopp
5. lafitte

I don't really think their positions have to do with strength tho

Burgess is the 1st Ship Captain. Do you think his portrayal and strength is the same as Shyriu and Lafitte's? Burgess is looking like Jack there, while Shyriu and Lafitte are King and Queen

LMAO Shiryu is the number of Zoro when he joined, and Lafite is literally the number of Sanji when he joined XDXD
Clear AF
LoL, pretty nice catch, damn :hohoho:

No wonder the Black Beard pirates are there being hyped and growing in number and relevance since the old days

They are the real rivals to the Strawhats

On an exact level, yes King is stronger than Queen. On a vague level, relative to high-tiers like Kaido and Admirals, they are equal.

Also, Kaido could not have taken both King AND Queen because then Wano would be too defenseless.

Because Kaido took King and left Queen behind, this means that Kaido likely entrusted Queen to guard Wano from outside threats sort of the way Big Mom left Katakuri at Totland when she went to Wano.

Okay, let's use Bounty argument.

Kaido's bounty - 4.6 million

King's bounty - 1.39 million

Queen's bounty - 1.32 million

Relative to Kaido, King & Queen's bounty is roughly equal.
The point I'm making is that King is specialized from the Lead Performers just as Katakuri was specialized from the Sweet Generals and just as Marco was specialized from the Divison Commanders. King, Queen, and Jack are on the same caliber, but King is at the tail end of it.

1 He alr killed a dragon.
2 Zoro never kills main boss.
3 zoro would never kill someone who's down and out. That would ruin his reputation of being a "badass".
4 zoro simply isn't capable of doing such a thing. After extreme diff fight with king 2x rooftop damage will kick in.
5 zoro isn't mc.
I can give you more reasons i just don't see the point in it. Believe what u wanna believe bro
:risitasad:

Status
Not open for further replies.