Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
During the split manga didn't show full sky.....but now through Yamato words it was confirmed....
Yeah exactly. That is why I called it an inconsistency, because Oda retconned it.

Zoro gets a hint of having CoC

Zbois: every other character is trash. Zoro had it even before Luffy. Coc is needed to make black blade. Zoro > Mihawk, Shanks, Luffy. He is stronger than Roger ever was.

The moment Luffy shows that he has even higher form of CoC and splits skies:

It is not a feat. I will take it with a grain of salt. Like, bitch if you are sucking up to this power up then you better swallow it now!

These dumb Zbois think we dont read their comments and how they keep on pushing their agenda to get some likes from their fellow Zbois. Pathetic, to say the least.
Usually wouldn't care about shit like this but would really fucking appreciate it if you would directly quote my post and tag me when you're clearly talking about my post rather than passing snide comments from the background, especially since I used to interact with you before and you seemed like a nice guy.

And now, since you're so fucking knowledgable and are better than the evil agenda pushing "Zbois" that you can take the time out to make this post, could you fucking explain who's and what "feat" that I was talking about with @Aress exactly? Which particular instance did I point out the inconsistency in the manga did I point out and what feat did I say that I'd take with a grain of salt exactly?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think its pretty obvious that the big BOOOM panel is showing the clouds parting.
But we don't see the skies splitting in the panel right after that right? It would have been a really good panel to showcase that though tbh. Oda retconned it with this chapter and I don't have any issues with it. I was using it to explain another inconsistency in the story here, that Zoro "shaking the entire Island of Onigashima using Hiryu Kaen" is not exactly a feat that's consistent and that I'll take it with a grain of salt.
The skull shook because the Island did.

This isn't supposed to be a Zoro feat or anything. Anyone cutting that amount of mass (relatively), off of a floating island, should technically cause it bob slightly before it stabilizes. Although I'm sure One Piece doesn't follow irl Physics to the T, this does seem like a case where it did.

But we don't see the skies splitting in the panel right after that right? It would have been a really good panel to showcase that though tbh. Oda retconned it with this chapter and I don't have any issues with it. I was using it to explain another inconsistency in the story here, that Zoro "shaking the entire Island of Onigashima using Hiryu Kaen" is not exactly a feat that's consistent and that I'll take it with a grain of salt.
We see the clouds being blown away, which is arguably something more impressive than just splitting the sky in half.

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider

Zbois: every other character is trash. Zoro had it even before Luffy. Coc is needed to make black blade. Zoro > Mihawk, Shanks, Luffy. He is stronger than Roger ever was.

It is not a feat. I will take it with a grain of salt. Like, bitch if you are sucking up to this power up then you better swallow it now!

These dumb Zbois think we dont read their comments and how they keep on pushing their agenda to get some likes from their fellow Zbois. Pathetic, to say the least.
Any Zoro fan who is a fan of CoC, is no real Zoro fan in my eyes.

Yeah exactly. That is why I called it an inconsistency, because Oda retconned it.

Usually wouldn't care about shit like this but would really fucking appreciate it if you would directly quote my post and tag me when you're clearly talking about my post rather than passing snide comments from the background, especially since I used to interact with you before and you seemed like a nice guy.

And now, since you're so fucking knowledgable and are better than the evil agenda pushing "Zbois" that you can take the time out to make this post, could you fucking explain who's and what "feat" that I was talking about with @Aress exactly? Which particular instance did I point out the inconsistency in the manga did I point out and what feat did I say that I'd take with a grain of salt exactly?
Not you brother, you aint Zboi are you?
It was directed at those who are downplaying Luffy's feats and sky splitting in general.

Inconsistency is part of OP, everything is situation dependent. But, this particular feat has more resemblance with other instances (Shanks vs WB, Roger vs WB, BM vs Kaido) as compared to the differences. Even if there are differences, they are minor.

You can start with a list of similarities between these sky splitting feats and a list of differences.

I am sure the list of similarities will outshine the differences (they are minor). The common theme is sky splitting and "they are not even touching". What else is there to note?

Damn man, how is Katakuri gonna even hurt King?
:zorothink:
Benn Beckman needs to coat his gun in AdCoC or have Seastone bullets or sum shit
If katakuri can hurts boundman he will easily hurt king.

The problem how could king even connect the attack to katakuri since he seems has poor coo and get slash everytime ppl throwing attack to him lol.

He can hit or slash katakuri all day and still cant do shit

Last edited:

ZOROTARDS IN A NUTSHELL

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Inconsistency is part of OP, everything is situation dependent. But, this particular feat has more resemblance with other instances (Shanks vs WB, Roger vs WB, BM vs Kaido) as compared to the differences. Even if there are differences, they are minor.
Yeah. The inconsistency I pointed out was the Moby Dick seemingly almost capsizing when Roger and Newgate clashed but not having any such effect when Shanks and Newgate did. Which is exactly why "Zoro shook the island" should be taken with a grain of salt since the environment shaking due to something is very inconsistent in One Piece.

I am sure the list of similarities will outshine the differences (they are minor). The common theme is sky splitting and "they are not even touching". What else is there to note?
Not necessarily ig. Shanks and Whitebeard touched, Big Mom and Kaido touched. Which is why Roger and Whitebeard not being shown to split the sky on panel seemed weird if it was a higher form of CoC and if it was clearly more strong since a massive ship on the beach of the island was capsizing due to the resulting shockwave.

Status
Not open for further replies.