Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another week and another bunch of L's for Zorotards lmfao.

"Zoro mid diff King" they said hohoho.

And Oda proving what I and any other with some brain cells said, Zoro's feats do not put him above a YC1, here you have the evidence. Can't even overpower King.

And the karma strikes back :kobeha:
Bashing Sanji for months because of King's shitty attack which didn't do anything in his Full Zoan mode and now Zoro was pushed almost off the island in his hybrid which is a smaller and weaker form hahaha, holy shit. And Zoro blocked the attack unlike Sanji who wasn't even paying attention and let an opening for free for King :milaugh:

Not really. Kaido has gone through way more than Luffy. Kaido is at the biggest disadvantage if you look at all the damage stacking up.
Luffy was pushed to the point of a damage knock out from Kaido, and then a fatigue knock out. Kaido wasn't pushed to the point of knock out. Luffy has taken more damage relatively.

That’s the King we should have been having for all of Act Three, not just him showing up occasionally and being competent. Shame that chances are he’ll be defeated in the next ten chapters. That panel of him coming at Zoro and Franky was great- so was Zoro and Franky‘s quick talk, they’re two Strawhats who haven’t conversed much. Zoro finally getting a method to dealing with flying, even if it’s not exactly flying himself, is much needed.
That's because Oda sacrificed a lot, and I mean a lot, just to put Zoro on that Rooftop fight. Just for sake of giving Zoro fans their so much desired Zoro vs Kaido moments, Oda had to:

1. Bring Marco to Wano so that he could stall King and Queen until Zoro comes down from the Rooftop fight.

2. Subsequently making King and Queen look like useless idiots because Marco managed to fight against both of them for quite some time.

3. King doing nothing for some time because Zoro wasn't there to fight him, which once again made king very incompetent compared to other YC.

4. Asspulling the Zou "all curing" juice so that Zoro could be at 100% of his health.

5. Making Marco a mere "stalling tool."

6. Putting useless Killer on the Rooftop fight so that Zoro wouldn't be the only "none captain" on that fight.

7. Rubbing Kid from his feats against Kaido and giving it to Zoro, and subsequently throwing off Kid's long running plot line "of taking revenge against Kaido."

8. Creating a magical sword "Enma" so that Zoro could fight against Kaido.

9. Make King vs Zoro a fast fight because the overwhelming amount of chapters have been spent on the useless character running around and the rooftop fight.

After all of these sacrifices Zoro fans should suck Oda's b*lls for gratitude.

Last edited:
If you stop reading agenda piece you can read that it says "barely".

Cap. Luffy can barely stand, he's just as nerfed as Kaido.
Of course barely standing Luffy can split the sky , make jokes , have very few bruises , and can stop Kaido by using his leg If you stop reading agenda piece you see that is not barely standing
(By your logic current nerfed Kaido can defeat admirals because Yamato told only Luffy(she didn't even say in Wano) can defeat Kaido)

Of course barely standing Luffy can split the sky , make jokes , have very few bruises , and can stop Kaido by using his leg If you stop reading agenda piece you see that is not barely standing
(By your logic current nerfed Kaido can defeat admirals because Yamato told only Luffy(she didn't even say in Wano) can defeat Kaido)
That isn't my logic at all since it's a totally different matter not connected to what I said.
Yamato states that Luffy can barely stand, so yours and my interpretation are less credible than that of the in-verse character.

Yamato also stated that Kaido is weakening, why do you believe that ?

With King's Devine Red Bow, he was able to pack enough force to send Zoro flying a lot farther than Katakuri was ever able to do to Luffy, with even his strongest attacks; and off of a clash too with Ultra Tiger Hunt, not a body shot, like power mochi was doing.

The Onigashima Skull is thick too

Zoro's face here as he's realizing just how fast King is. Read the panels again, King didn't follow after Zoro immediately after he hit him, Zoro kept flying through walls and King was not chasing, yet all the same King cleared the distance in no time at all.

That isn't my logic at all since it's a totally different matter not connected to what I said.
Yamato states that Luffy can barely stand, so yours and my interpretation are less credible than that of the in-verse character.

Yamato also stated that Kaido is weakening, why do you believe that ?
Your arguments show exactly why Yamato's statements are unreliable, Yamato couldn't tell Kaido (a man she's known and fought for decades) was weakened until she saw how his powers over Onigashima were weakened, considering Kaido told her Luffy was dead Yamato could easily be assuming he popped up for another round in terrible condition since she doesn't know about him getting treatment and his wacky meat recovery, we also know Yamato doesn't have excellent CoO since she relied on Momo to know what was happening on the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.