Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
Sanji with blade will be awesome too
I am actually really happy because I was worried that Sanji's powers would just be straight forward fire, but the RS actually opens up a few avenues Oda can go down through. Whilst I don't think Sanji is ever going to use blades, I think maybe the raid suit will allow him to use rankyaku instead. Just imagine, Sanji sending a blazing arc at his enemies!! :myman:

Well, Queen looks like someone on who Sanji can knock himself out IF he doesnt fight with swords which could be possible as he didnt resort to them against Big Mom.
He could help Luffy against Big Mom as they have already that mutual panel against her in WCI, perhaps Sanjino with his best could do some damage to her. I dont expect anything significant since I expect Queen his major fight but could help to some degree vs BM.
He could chime in against Kaido BUT do you expect him to put a scratch on him? ...

Well, are those bullets superior to swordsmen who possibly can cut through Kaido's scales?
I dont put much weight on the flying. Many have been able to fly and still fought on the ground.
All Sanji, Zoro and Luffy have defeated opponents who can fly while they weren't able to...

I find it unlikely that Sanji fights King since I think the suit is of no help there while the suit may be the perfect counter against Queen's plague. Another thing, the plague makes people burn from the inside and that is perhaps exactly the trigger that Sanji needs. He burned on TB by himself. We taught it was a gag scene but maybe not.
i think Sanji will grow his CoO , he will face a fast opponent
i don't think that he will get a tank opponent till they face BB, and he gets Diamond Jesus
same goes for Zoro he will grow his CoA maybe orochi's scales are harder than kaido's or kyoshiro's CoA is way better than current him

Sanji might unlock FS against Queen! I think Queen is going to be a CoA beast with advanced armament and Sanji will need to use FS to essentially not get hit, because his armament won't be sufficient!! I can see that in the fight Sanji gets hit and is injured badly, and then in the heat of the battle, he sees the future and bam, our boy unlocks FS. Also, it would be a nice callback to the tactical nature of Sanji's combat, which FS would greatly improve.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Like I said, the suit will provide extra durability. Sanji already has good endurance feats. My boi still hasnt fainted or loss a fight because he couldnt carry on. Plus Katakuri couldnt land hits on Luffy, so it will also be difficult for King to tag Sanji.

And if your talking about the CP9. They have DFs of land animals. King legit has wings in normal form and his Zoan form also has wings. This dude was born to be in the air. I dont see how he can have wings in base and Zoan/hybrid form and not fly at all. That would be PIS.
Well, we have to disagree on the suit's durability.
Katakuri landed many hits on Luffy. 54? Sanji will receive a beating for sure and that cannot happen through a sword, as I said, PIS would have to kick in and King to fight barehanded.
Ok, you have point with land animals. Anyway, how do you exactly see an air battle playing out? DBZ style or what? Unlikely, imo.

i think Sanji will grow his CoO , he will face a fast opponent
i don't think that he will get a tank opponent till they faces BB, and he gets Diamond Jesus
same goes for Zoro he will grow his CoA maybe orochi's scales are harder than kaido's or kyoshiro's CoA is way better than current him
Well, King could be fast but if he is a swordsman primarily..you know..their combat style isnt exactly very mobile.
I think tank is a perfect opponent for him to finally develop something devastating that would take out tanks.
Against BBs, I think he will fight the Corrupt King who seems to fight with his fists primarily and could be a decently mobile combatant.
I see no hope for Orochi but who knows, maybe Oda surprises us...

Lads has anyone made this connection yet?!!!!!

So Sanji is based on a black sentai ranger who goes invisible, so essentially he is the Tommy Oliver in Power Rangers Dino Thunder.

But did you also know that the black ranger draws his power from the brachiosaurus??

Who do we know is a Brachiosaurus??

Wasnt Tommy Oliver the Green Ranger and also the Red Ranger.

Plus the Yellow Power Ranger controls the Pterandon.

And guess who the Pterandon is

This is why I hate Power Rangers...its too confusing. Plus I doubt Oda watches Power Ranger and bases of them. He watches Super Sentai and would base it off that.

Sanji will fight King !

Wasnt Tommy Oliver the Green Ranger and also the Red Ranger.

Plus the Yellow Power Ranger controls the Pterandon.

And guess who the Pterandon is

This is why I hate Power Rangers...its too confusing. Plus I doubt Oda watches Power Ranger and bases of them. He watches Super Sentai and would base it off that.

Sanji will fight King !
So Tommy Oliver has many iterations, but the one where is able to go invisible is when he is the Black Dino Ranger. I don't think it is a coincidence that Sanji's Stealth Black let's him go invisible as well.

N

NeutralWatcher

People keep underestimating Sanji's strength so I'll post this here.

Sanji's strength feat:

First thing let's see when Sanji kicks Oven. Sanji broke Oven's neck. See the sfx when Sanji kicks Oven.

See also that Sanji's leg is not black even though he wears white pant and shoes which indicates that Sanji doesn't use armament haki.

This is the same sfx when Queen cracks BM head

Oven also gets bruises after 1 base kick from Sanji without armament haki and DJ

Note that in Vivre Card Oven is said to have the highest durability among Charlotte sons

So basically 1 base kick from Sanji without armament haki breaks a neck of someone who has higher durability than Katakuri. Sanji's physical strength is not to be underestimated.

Last edited by a moderator:
People keep underestimating Sanji's strength so I'll post this here.

Sanji's strength feat:

First thing let's see when Sanji kicks Oven. Sanji broke Oven's neck. See the sfx when Sanji kicks Oven.

See also that Sanji's leg is not black even though he wears white pant and shoes which indicates that Sanji doesn't use armament haki.

This is the same sfx when Queen cracks BM head

Oven also gets bruises after 1 base kick from Sanji without armament haki and DJ

Note that in Vivre Card Oven is said to have the highest durability among Charlotte sons

So basically 1 base kick from Sanji without armament haki breaks a neck of someone who has higher durability than Katakuri. Sanji's physical strength is not to be underestimated.
Post it on the Sanji vs Zoro thread and general Sanji lvl thread.