Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fan made term. Infusing Conquerors is the right word and that's what Oda meant.
Oden died in chains (no internal destruction), and marvelled at WB/Rogers adv CoC clash in his diary without later alluding to the idea that he had reached that potential.
Enma+ base CoC (used in attacks multiple times throughout post-TS by Luffy before learning adv CoC) + very good barrier ryuo + all out finisher strike => scar on Kaido.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
POOR ZORO CANDIES

FIRST, THEY NEED TO ACCEPT SANJI IS EQUAL WINGS WITH ZORO

THEN, THEY NEED TO SEE ZORO GET RAGDOLLED AND HUFF HUFF AGAINST ‘ONE SHOTTED KING’

NEXT, THEIR ZKK IS DEBUNKED THAT CP0 IS COMING

FINALLY, THEY SEE SANJI GOT BETTER DURABILITY THAN ZORO

:saden::saden::cantseeme:

:holdthisl:
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Zoro is actually equal to a guy that doesn't train much, doesnt have a df doesnt use a weapon and not only that doesn't use a his fist. Plus Sanji knows how to use a sword he's probably a better swordsman than Zoro. Sad really.
equals in two piece
eos sanji can t even come close to wano zoro

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Natural it means it was always natural for Sanji to awaken it at some point given his birth, this didn't came out of nowhere.

The same way its natural for a Logia to avoid getting hit without haki, but it isn't natural for someone who isn't a Logia user.
logias aren't a natural power either they are an alteration no one is born with a logia

Why not? Does Queen care about shit like getting a top tier sword?

besides, the sword doesnt matter, its the haki that does… Now that is a more interesting question, did Queen have Haki on his sword? And if so, that means Queen has SHIT haki compared to Sanji’s Exo skeleton and Haki
he was able to defend again sanji DJ handily tho.. him resorting to haki begs another question..

that aside i believe sanji just got up in the context of the scenario.

Lucci and CP0, i think will be something like this, CP0 will arrive in Wano Wait the war finished to go capture Kaidou and Nico Robin(Like Fuji in Dressrosa) so Brook,Jimbei and Granky will fight CP0 and Lucci even maybe a Yamato vs Lucci(Zoan vs Zoan, Inu vs Neko).

Wanjiiiiiiiiiiiii has Regeneration almost as Marco's level. And a Iron Body my god.

And Zorotards fans Enma and CoC is here for Zolo PU.
Lucci for sure is weaker than kaido. Why does he always act almighty? Somebody needs to put him down. I hope wounded jimbei can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.