• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
:whitepress:
You're still at it?

Natural talent doesn't have anything to do with wether the talent is artificial or not, it has to do with wether it was inborn or not

It's not a term meant to be taken literally
cope:steef:
Post automatically merged:

Literally, every post is trying to shit on Zoro or Sanji, wtf lol
and you bitch about it everyday give it a break already

manga says cyborg so it's a cyborg
I believe In the japanese version they meant augmented humans, which can mean cyborg or mutant... And you don't need to search for arguments it's a question about either or not you know the difference between a "mutant" and a "cyborg", and it seems like you don't know it

This:

Is literally a biased statement. Like I said, they weren't trading blows, King is tossing Zoro like he tossed Sanji. Queen is owning Sanji in his own way.

Their "difference" is negligible. Stop exaggerating
The irony. You talk about bias yet say getting your bones crushed and bleeding slightly is a negligible difference. ....

They were trading blows hence why King has a bruise with his mask torn. It doesn't mean they were stalemate.

Did he not do that with Fujitora tho? Introducing him by creating a massive hole in the ground
Technically, yes. So he did with Akainu. What I'm trying to mean is that Oda is the type to capitalize on a Zoan appearance and tease it.

Think Yamato or any of the F6. Plus, Ryokugyuu I don't think would show up here. Just my own opinion though. CP-0 has jurisdiction above Sakazuki, and he has said to not go to Wano when Kizaru asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.