Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fainter simply too irrelevant to have that much focus on him. :gokulaugh:
I agree as Zoro is being tossed around easy by 'one-shot' YC.
Sanji's power trash like him. Oda did him dirty in order to add more variety in the crew
Nah, more like your opinion is trash as this doesn't stop anything on his character or training. You guys seems to be coping on fact swords are not issue on him especially to certain swordsman :kayneshrug:.
Fixed for you. You it is confirmed Kamazou fainted Zoro, don't make up lies because you guys are on copium :milaugh:.

His dj is doing nothing in the new world His haki is shit. He's not stronger than all his siblings either with just those.
Hes not though His comments at the end point to just that he is becoming like them.
“He’s not stronger than all of his siblings” he bodied Yonji with his Raid Suit on and bent Niji’s jaw with a base kick they don’t stand a chance

His DJ is doing nothing in the new world? He one shot one of BMs kids with DJ (was capable of creating a black blade)

His haki is shit? Rightttt that’s why Katakuri was able to hit him with the jellybean

Becoming just like them would mean losing his emotions as well. He clearly still has them lol

We are not 100% sure that it's exoskeleton awakening (even it seems like it) but if it's really that, I am really curious about how Sanji will deal with this thing. It could end with some interesting character progression. I am really curious about that.

We are not 100% sure that it's exoskeleton awakening (even it seems like it) but if it's really that, I am really curious about how Sanji will deal with this thing. It could end with some interesting character progression. I am really curious about that.
evil sanji :steef:

Bigmeme Kids have Black blade?????????
Cmon Candies stop reading 2 piece
Only Ryuuma and Mihawk have known black blade
“He’s not stronger than all of his siblings” he bodied Yonji with his Raid Suit on and bent Niji’s jaw with a base kick they don’t stand a chance

His DJ is doing nothing in the new world? He one shot one of BMs kids with DJ (was capable of creating a black blade)

His haki is shit? Rightttt that’s why Katakuri was able to hit him with the jellybean

Becoming just like them would mean losing his emotions as well. He clearly still has them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.