Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I wonder if Hybrid or Snake Form is Queen’s Ultimate Form ?

Like with Hybrid he has more Versatility, by having arms, lazers, Cyborg parts….but with Snake Form, he has the strength of his Full Zoan form without being slowed down by his enormous body. Hmm….

I guess if he had some way of getting mechnized arms/legs on his Snake Form. Then yh hed be OP af. Full on Mecha Monster

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
What ?? when she was a kid without haki she destroyed an entire giant village ! When she screams in her weak state she is litterally weakening, it's not only because she can't use haki... she is weakening to the point where kneeling scratches her body like WTF that's not because of haki lol... Her strenght is immense and she wasn't in her weakening state when she lost memory, wich means ot was Big Mom without her memory, but with all her instincts (probably haki too but i wouldn't say it because we don't know), like when as a child destroyed the Giants.
cope

The fuck is this "not baseform" bullshit? This is a PERMANENT powerup, like Zoro getting new blades or new levels of CoA/CoC, like Luffy getting AdCoA/AdCoC

Same fools who make fun of Sanji here praise Franky for using his General Armor to beat Sasaki. These are fucking pirates guys, not martial artists. Some of them train, some of them are naturally gifted/strong, some of them are just purely lucky, some of them have devil fruits.

Do we shit on Zoro for having blades to cut opponents to while Luffy only uses his fists? Do we shit on Franky for having weapons due to his genius modifications while Jinbe uses his natural ability with Fishman Karate? Do we shit on Nami for having theiving skills and stealing Zeus to become broken as shit while Usopp naturally gets Haki? Brook, Robin and Chopper for having a devil fruits? I guess Yamato being an Oni is a laughable offense because her durability it's genetic and also tied to a devil fruit.

The fuck are we faulting Sanji for earning his powerup this way?

I get not liking what the power up it self is due to its connection to the vinsmoke but if your problem is it being an easy ass pull that came out of no where you weird

First off when it comes to its relation the vinsmoke i don't even like the rs. So i get it but before getting mad about the new one i personally rather wait till we get a full on explanation of the how and why. Cause oda obviously isn't done explaining it and its effects on sanji and the overall vinsmoke

When it comes to "it being a random bullshit power up that came out of nowhere" thar itself is a bullshit claim
It being random and out of nowhere just straight isnt true. We know sanji obviously has a connection to his brothers, that the rs is related to the users dna, and that even for a normal human sanji is pretty abnormal ability wise. Also him getting a lineage related power up has been something theorized since wci
Also if you have no problem or especially like the ennies lobby power ups it makes even less to complain about

If your problem is its an easy power up that sanji didn't train like luffy and zoro than honestly thats just a petty complaint. Sanji isn't either of them so he does not need to do everything the same as them. Also like imagine complaining about zoro needing a whole new weapon to get used to get stronger (like with every other sword hes ever gotten) because luffy didn't and just trained his body. Like shits a dumb complaint
And while sanji didn't straight up start training to use the rs he still had to practice getting used to it with its abilities + he made a sacrife. While you might not think its a big deal sanji's pride is 1 of the biggest aspects of his character. And in order to even put the rs on and even admitting it could be useful to the alliance and luffy sanji had to push his own pride aside. Luffy and zoro didn't need to so i guess that makes their power ups bad but it really doesn't cause they arent sanji and they can do their own shit their own ways

Also on less annoying shit mini theory
  1. Luffys training in wano is what lead up to helping him learn advanced conquerors
  2. Sanjis putting on the rs in wano is what helped developed his new power up ib onigashima
  3. Zoro using enma in wano might lead to him unlocking black blades in onigashima

Cracker can't make infinite soldiers
He didn't reach a hard limit for 12 hours or however long the fight was, continuously making new soldiers, nothing is truly "infinite" but for practical purposes, pushing someone to a 12 hour fight wouldn't be a low diff fight for Queen.
Even after 12 hours Cracker just got frustrated and made an unforced error, underestimating G4 tankman, who knows how long he could have lasted.

I get not liking what the power up it lelf is due to its connection to the vinsmoke but if your problem is it being an easy ass pull that came out of no where you weird

First off when it comes to its relation the vinsmoke i don't even like the rs. So i get it but before getting mad about the new one i personally rather wait till we get a full on explanation of the how and why. Cause oda obviously isn't done explaining it and its effects on sanji and the overall vinsmoke

When it comes to "it being a random bullshit power up that came out of nowhere" thar itself is a bullshit claim
It being random and out of nowhere just straight isnt true. We know sanji obviously has a connection to his brothers, that the rs is related to the users dna, and that even for a normal human sanji is pretty abnormal ability wise. Also him getting a lineage related power up has been something theorized since wci
Also if you have no problem or especially like the ennies lobby power ups it makes even less to complain about

If your problem is its an easy power up that sanji didn't train like luffy and zoro than honestly thats just a petty complaint. Sanji isn't either of them so he does not need to do everything the same as them. Also like imagine complaining about zoro needing a whole new weapon to get used to get stronger (like with every other sword hes ever gotten) because luffy didn't and just trained his body. Like shits a dumb complaint
And while sanji didn't straight up start training to use the rs he still had to practice getting used to it with its abilities + he made a sacrife. While you might not think its a big deal sanji's pride is 1 of the biggest aspects of his character. And in order to even put the rs on and even admitting it could be useful to the alliance and luffy sanji had to push his own pride aside. Luffy and zoro didn't need to so i guess that makes their power ups bad but it really doesn't cause they arent sanji and they can do their own shit their own ways

Also on less annoying shit mini theory
  1. Luffys training in wano is what lead up to helping him learn advanced conquerors
  2. Sanjis putting on the rs in wano is what helped developed his new power up ib onigashima
  3. Zoro using enma in wano might lead to him unlocking black blades in onigashima
Exactly lmao. Like Zoro fans complain and state that Sanji fans want Sanji to be a “Blonde Zoro”. Yet they get pissed when Sanji isnt a complete training junkie like Zoro. I mean it isnt Sanji’s fault that he’s just that strong now lol:kayneshrug:

Far stronger than the Vins ever could be. So again Judge’s power is nothing more than a boost. Sanji wont cap in strength till EoS, when hes a High Top Tier.

I still see Sanji as stronger than Jinbe etc, even though by not that huge margin, but still considerable enough.
Sanji defeated all black maria's men while trying to escape from the women, while Jinbe was fighting equally with Who's Who and his men..
I don't like using Yc3, YC2 etc to indicate power levels, but hmm..
Let's say that I see:
Awakened Raid Suit Sanji YC1
Trump Card Queen YC1.5
Awakened Sanji YC1.5
Current Queen YC2
Pre PU Sanji YC2.5
Cracker YC3
Jack YC3
Jinbe YC3
Perospero YC3.5
Jesus christ we are reaching Naruto's level with those acronyms
ARS Sanji
TC Queen
A.Sanji
P.PU Sanji
:crazwhat:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The fuck is this "not baseform" bullshit? This is a PERMANENT powerup, like Zoro getting new blades or new levels of CoA/CoC, like Luffy getting AdCoA/AdCoC

Same fools who make fun of Sanji here praise Franky for using his General Armor to beat Sasaki. These are fucking pirates guys, not martial artists. Some of them train, some of them are naturally gifted/strong, some of them are just purely lucky, some of them have devil fruits.

Do we shit on Zoro for having blades to cut opponents to while Luffy only uses his fists? Do we shit on Franky for having weapons due to his genius modifications while Jinbe uses his natural ability with Fishman Karate? Do we shit on Nami for having theiving skills and stealing Zeus to become broken as shit while Usopp naturally gets Haki? Brook, Robin and Chopper for having a devil fruits? I guess Yamato being an Oni is a laughable offense because her durability it's genetic and also tied to a devil fruit.

franky has always been a man who used the power of technology in his fights,the same can't be said for sanji.
This is not even a comparison

Exactly lmao. Like Zoro fans complain and state that Sanji fans want Sanji to be a “Blonde Zoro”. Yet they get pissed when Sanji isnt a complete training junkie like Zoro. I mean it isnt Sanji’s fault that he’s just that strong now lol:kayneshrug:

Far stronger than the Vins ever could be. So again Judge’s power is nothing more than a boost. Sanji wont cap in strength till EoS, when hes a High Top Tier.
Its the wg so it makes sense but can't expect much from most the people here that spend everyday of their week trolling a fictional character "for the lols"🤷‍♀️

Im really scared if this forum and users existed in Ennies Lobby. And Sanji randomly shat out DJ lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.