Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
I'm thinking... Looking at the fact that Sanji now has a super-hard body and if destroyed, he can rebuild the exoskeleton, what would it take to do real damage to Sanji?

Apparently, the attack has to be strong enough to put enormous pressure on your body to the point that it hits your internal organs. If Queen has that level of AP, then she'll get without precedents hype

Also taking into account that the exoskeleton increases Sanji's agility, so Queen also has to have super fast and unpredictable attacks to hit him

I hope Queen gets the right feats and is not easily defeated

Reiju - poison PINK>>>>pink hair and suit.
Ichiji - Sparking RED>>>red hair and suit.
Niji - Dengeki BLUE>>>blue hair and suit.
Yonji - Winch GREEN>>green hair and suit.
Sanji - Stealth BLACK >>???? hair and suit.
Guess what the ???? is. :madmonk:
Highly likely a scene occurs when Sanji begins fully losing his emotions, and his hair starts becoming black. Then Sanji sees Sora in front of him, and then her drug somehow intervenes. Then he fully unlocks a new full flame form because he unlocked the full potential of the drug.

Or another scenario could be after the fight with Queen. After abusing his powers, his hair starts turning black and he begins to lose his emotions. However he becomes so against it, that he unlocks and uses CoC to stop the transformation.

Kinda like this Hwaorang scene.

Hwaorang and Sanji are both kickers well

I thinkk the direction is cool; but I still just don't see the germa boosts as a long term thing.

The exoskeleton, sure I can see it staying just because it's already awakened; however, I'm not sold on the other stuff (Base invisibility/raid suit/black hair/changed eyebrow design). To me I think Sanjis slowly going to change over the course of the night and before he almost fully reverts even losing some of his emotions especially if he’s pushed to wearing the raid suit again later because of CP0.

However I think in the end Robin will call for Sanjis help and Sanji will have a small flashback with Zeff and his mother’s smile and Sanji will erupt in an inferno with a gust of CoC causing him to revert back to normal and the raid suit literally burning off of him.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So sanji bros about the supremacy event of sanji fusing with a mythical fiery bird
Just realized marco is present at the live floor and he is a mythical fiery bird the Phoenix so is sanji
Do u guys think sanji will fuse with marco if marco doesn't leave the live floor?

If this supremacy event is true

What do u guys think?
We still dont know how Sanji got Diable Jambe because "Stealth Black" power is invisibility.

Mythical fiery bird is stretched theory but diable jambe power up is possible and maybe we will got Lunarian awakening.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
So sanji bros about the supremacy event of sanji fusing with a mythical fiery bird
Just realized marco is present at the live floor and he is a mythical fiery bird the Phoenix so is sanji
Do u guys think sanji will fuse with marco if marco doesn't leave the live floor?

If this supremacy event is true

What do u guys think?
There was something about sanji not wanting to work with.
Judge's is known as the "Garuda", which is also a mythical bird. It makes more sense that it refers to germa's PU.

I thinkk the direction is cool; but I still just don't see the germa boosts as a long term thing.

The exoskeleton, sure I can see it staying just because it's already awakened; however, I'm not sold on the other stuff (Base invisibility/raid suit/black hair/changed eyebrow design). To me I think Sanjis slowly going to change over the course of the night and before he almost fully reverts even losing some of his emotions especially if he’s pushed to wearing the raid suit again later because of CP0.

However I think in the end Robin will call for Sanjis help and Sanji will have a small flashback with Zeff and his mother’s smile and Sanji will erupt in an inferno with a gust of CoC causing him to revert back to normal and the raid suit literally burning off of him.
I think the RS is staying, there's no way Oda won't show us its new redisign in the future besides Oda is clearly a big fan of the super sentei genra there's no way he's getting rid of it.

As for if the RS will become an essential combat tool for Sanji in the future, it's debatable. My opinion is that the RS will primarily be used for stealth mission and more importantly play a role as some kind of a seal to his inevitable DJ upgrade. The flames of his DJ PU fire is going to be be so wild and intense that he can't completely controle it so he'll need the fire proof RS to conatin it until he gains full controle over it.
Post automatically merged:

We still dont know how Sanji got Diable Jambe because "Stealth Black" power is invisibility.

Mythical fiery bird is stretched theory but diable jambe power up is possible and maybe we will got Lunarian awakening.
Sora's drug is derived from beings, the Lunarians, that can combust into fire through intense emotions like anger. This is my theory.

Last edited: