Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Mr. Moji made a very strong claim about this debate

Kaido getting killed = Kaido achieving his dream
and villains NOT getting what they wanted is the ABSLOUTE logic behind every arc

any logical counter points?
Oda has presented Kaido’s death as the only means to stop him and revealed Kaido will never leave Wano alone.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Mr. Moji made a very strong claim about this debate

Kaido getting killed = Kaido achieving his dream
and villains NOT getting what they wanted is the ABSLOUTE logic behind every arc

any logical counter points?
Enel got what he wanted

And kaido wants a grand death like Roger wb oden etc where the death is about them and what they inspired not the people who killed them
That won't happen when zoro lops his head off.

Wapol is currently one of the richest men in the world and married to a supermodel.

Alvida is actually beautiful now

Most of Baroque Works are literally living their dream

Lucci has apparently managed to get promoted despite losing

And all these people are getting to actually live with their successes. A villain wanting to die and finally getting to do it can be given a tragic end that makes us feel sorry for him.

I'll make a thread about it, maybe, I'm not sure yet.
To debunk it?

Also, why did this thread revive randomly?
Post automatically merged:

Wapol is currently one of the richest men in the world and married to a supermodel.

Alvida is actually beautiful now

Most of Baroque Works are literally living their dream

Lucci has apparently managed to get promoted despite losing

And all these people are getting to actually live with their successes. A villain wanting to die and finally getting to do it can be given a tragic end that makes us feel sorry for him.
Don't forget Enel

Enel got what he wanted

And kaido wants a grand death like Roger wb oden etc where the death is about them and what they inspired not the people who killed them
That won't happen when zoro lops his head off.
but Kaido said "I wouldn't minded if you've killed me"
so by HIS OWN standards dying in wano war is good enough for him

Absolute logic?

Remenber marineford?
yes cause Oda in sbs said that what he will always do
and nothing in marineford debunked this
marineford wasn't an arc about Luffy defeating a villain

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
but Kaido said "I wouldn't minded if you've killed me"
so by HIS OWN standards dying in wano war is good enough for him
If they were oden. He wouldn't have minded if he died in a 1 vs 1 vs oden
But he's not gonna die like that
Hes gonna lose to luffy lose everything he worked for get salty and try destroy the capital before his head gets sliced off

Oda has presented Kaido’s death as the only means to stop him and revealed Kaido will never leave Wano alone.
did Oda do that? when?

or do you mean "I can't think of any other way ... "

"But you guys are not Oden" so it wasn't rlly good enough for his standards
he was talking about you are NOT STRONG ENOUGH

he was still OK with being killed ... Kaido is a man in search of a place for die and Wano seems good enough for him ...

If they were oden. He wouldn't have minded if he died in a 1 vs 1 vs oden
But he's not gonna die like that
no he didn't said that

- he wouldn't mind being killed
- but they are not strong enough to do it

I mean ... it's too obvious what he said .... why should we twist it?

So what happens to him? He gets away and comes back EoS? Who fights him then and what purpose does he have?
that's the thing

" I don't know what will happen" is not a strong argument ... Oda can do ANYTHING
we are reading to find out!

but Kaido can't get what he wants the most is a strong argument ...

Akainu will kill Kaido it's over Zoro wankers, the real man Legend of Marines, Saviour of One Piece world, Chainbreaker The mothe...ok that is from different series, is coming so you should be prepared to learn the face of final SH opponent in the series.

Akainu will kill Kaido it's over Zoro wankers, the real man Legend of Marines, Saviour of One Piece world, Chainbreaker The mothe...ok that is from different series, is coming so you should be prepared to learn the face of final SH opponent in the series.
Kaido being killing in a humiliating way is more fitting to him base of Oda logic

or never being killed

No 1 Reason Kaido will not die.
Straw Hats have never killed anyone on screen and it will not happen now neither. Zoro hasnt a confirmed kill on panel , it has literally never happened. There is a moral standard to the straw hat pirates which includes no killing.
No 2 Reason he will not die
If he dies he gets his dream ending like Roger and WB, which is exactly the reason it will not happen at all. He doesn't deserve such an ending. Luffy destroys his opponents dreams there is no death included there ever.
No 3 Reason he will not die
Odas formula always goes with Luffy beating the main villain in the end, Zoro the second strongest, Sanji the third strongest etc.Even after writing the rooftop chapters , Oda still decided that we are going back to the standard formula.
1. Zoro literally killed the fish men back in Arlong park confirmed by Hachi

2.Enel achieved his dream

3. Zoro beat Captain Morgan

Last edited: