Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Absolutely loved the first exchanges between Zoro and Kaku in Ennies lobby that masterful sword handling from Zoro really looking forward to see that against King :amazing:

The pattern of the fights feel similar Zoro getting pushed back although he isn't using haki or barrier to block just one of his mid tier moves.

Next chapter vs King i'm expecting Zoro to counter with similar moves we are in for some great show from the grandmaster:finally:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Absolutely loved the first exchanges between Zoro and Kaku in Ennies lobby that masterful sword handling from Zoro really looking forward to see that against King :amazing:

The pattern of the fights feel similar Zoro getting pushed back although he isn't using haki or barrier to block just one of his mid tier moves.

Next chapter vs King i'm expecting Zoro to counter with similar moves we are in for some great show from the grandmaster:finally:

Indeed, fight vs King reminds me a lot of the one vs Kaku.
Hopefully, King can justify Asura if that's what will take him down.

well shit. i thought he wont use asura because it has to do with kaido again. but after see this parallels king vs Zoro might endup with asura