Powers & Abilities Eating don't make Luffy recover

Eating for Luffy helps refill his stamina, but it doesn't magically heal his wounds to 100 percent. This is showcased after every major battle at the end of every arc when he is literally still bandaged up and recovering even days after the fight, despite having huge parties and eating massive quantities of food in that time frame.

This is showcased heavily in Impel Down, where despite being completely healed after going through Ivankov's treatment and eating an absurd amount of food, he still was unable to move without Ivankov's Hormone injections. So there is even a cap to how much stamina, food is capable of restoring.

He took a spear in the chest against Katakuri and was fighting even better after that
That's all you got? A troll with no
Why you cutted the sentence in his middle ?
He took a spear in the chest against Katakuri didn't eat and was fighting even better after that.
Luffy doesn't just eat because he likes food, gets nutrition from food.
I Already said this but as you don't read.
Now explain how eating can entirely makes him recover from his wounds ?
. It helps in addition to time,
Luffy loosed his Haki against Katakuri, Doflamingo, Cracker and so on it was never stated eating decreased his Haki loss Time limit.
That's an headcannon of your own.
When he losed his haki in DR he said to Gatz that he need to wait 10min not eat.
You have nothing, Luffy's got a best case scenario in this fight.
If you could read you will have understand that he got energy back not health. His wounds are still there

If zoro wasnt nerfed with 30 broken bones like some clowns said then yeah luffy is not nerfed + he ate magic meat that brought him back at 100
You make a thread about Luffy

Zoro fans : Insert random sentence with Zoro in it

Why ? I really don't understand
Post automatically merged:

If you can prove Luffy's health recovered I will accept I'm wrong

Lmao where do you take this stuff?
This one comes from French twitter.
It was during the Zoro is a racist.
This guy have beliefs against muslims and african foreigners.
He thinks every problem in France comes from them.
When I say every it's really every problem