Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
So if I'm not missing something,

It took Kaido 4 years to attack Wano,

And after Oden's death, it still took him 2 years to defeat Ringo and gain a complete control over Wano.

Amirite?
It seems that Kaido already have some control/influence in Wano since there is a picture of a Beast Pirate and someone working in a factory/mine but it seems that this was planned as a slow process from Orochi maybe he wanted to do that slowly to avoid a full scale rebellion and let Kaido take control untill no one could have done something while now with Oden's actions seems like things are going to change and BP will have to fight the Kozuki family / Allies but eventually get fkt up

Bogard

You can't win
Oden has also learned something very valuable like Roger. He knows now why Wano has been isolated for so long, but no specific reason is given ("There's a reason why Wano is isolated!"). But until the day Joy Boy someday reappears, they must open Wano's borders! This must be the answer Oden learned at Laugh Tale. Very fascinating. Again, no specifics.
Of course, of course

To do this, they needed help, help coming from their closest allies in the world, with a major one being the Kozuki clan from Wano.

• Kozuki clan had the ability to forge indestructible poneglyphs, and use the ancient writings to spread informations about the ancient kingdom
  • Kozuki clan of Wano due to being close allies to the ancient kingdom and after the ancient kingdom got destroyed, they were forced to close their borders as a way to protect the secrets of the ancient kingdom and act against the newly formed ally of nations, also known as world government
  • Some of those celestial dragons interested in gaining even more power especially from the country known as country of gold in the past tried to invade Wano though
  • But it was at that moment that Ryuma led an opposition that pushed the world government to back off from the kingdom and declare them as outside of their juridiction
  • And the true purpose of Wano closing it's borders coming when it'd be time for Wano to be re-opened
Said time coming when 3 conditions would be fulfilled
  1. The discovery of Laugh Tale
  2. The revival of the ancient weapon
  3. Joyboy's successor to guide the ancient weapons
:ace:

People actually compare OP to the likes of Naruto and FT? Tf.. Get that child of prophecy and friendship bullshit outta here man.. :mihugh:
Sadly, destiny and prophecies seems to appear in One Piece.
With Roger, Oden, Whitebeard, Rayleigh, Shanks, Luffy, Zoro parallels everywhere :/

> Luffy son of Dragon and Garp
> Ace son of Roger
> Franky son of probably someone famous
> Imu Sama who wasn't necessary
> Toki traveling through time
> Shirley prophecy
> Voice of all things
> Momotaro
> Shiraoshi
> D Clan
> Zoro probably from one of the Damyo clan
> Changing the fate of the world, turning the world upside down

Not really a Manga about looting treasure, and skirmishes on the deck.
More Dragon Ball -> I wanna be the strongest ( but really more interesting ), let's fight Divinity Villains. A little like Bleach too I would say.

Big Mom would take over Wano in less than 1 day probably :suresure:
I think even Big mom couldn´t take over Wano without any help as Kaido did of Orochi.
Probably she can but the lost of manpower would be so much, it would make her far weakened. Overall it is like Wano is a yonkou lvl crew on his own, with Oden beeing a top tier as leader.

In the past it shows that Wano had at least everytime one top tier who cares about the land:
Ryuma
Oden
Future Momonusuke and Zoro(if he stay in Wano after One piece is finished).

I just wait to see more of Oden power, but judging by the hype around him, even the Navy would need a Admiral to take on Oden and it would be very close battle. Ryuma was even most like a step above(High Top Tier or even Top Top Tier).
All respect to Big mom, but taking on Wano is really hard and Kaido did it after making a plan who work over years to final get the result.
Wano isn´t like Dressrosa/Alabasta where pirates easily overcome their millitary force.

Because that I love Wano as Country or Elbaf, where they have such a great millitary force that Pirates don´t have even the face to encounter the lands. I doubt someone as Doffy would ever try to control Wano or Elbaf, he and his crew would get stomped very hard. Same goes for Crocodile and co. It make countries as Wano or Elbaf very great overall.

I think even Big mom couldn´t take over Wano without any help as Kaido did of Orochi.
Probably she can but the lost of manpower would be so much, it would make her far weakened. Overall it is like Wano is a yonkou lvl crew on his own, with Oden beeing a top tier as leader.

In the past it shows that Wano had at least everytime one top tier who cares about the land:
Ryuma
Oden
Future Momonusuke and Zoro(if he stay in Wano after One piece is finished).

I just wait to see more of Oden power, but judging by the hype around him, even the Navy would need a Admiral to take on Oden and it would be very close battle. Ryuma was even most like a step above(High Top Tier or even Top Top Tier).
All respect to Big mom, but taking on Wano is really hard and Kaido did it after making a plan who work over years to final get the result.
Wano isn´t like Dressrosa/Alabasta where pirates easily overcome their millitary force.
I think that Big Mom has a better chance of invading Wano and actually taking over it. Her homies are too strong and Prometheus can turn into a nuke. They also can't be harmed, not even haki works on them. She also has a way bigger crew and someone like Cracker can create his own army, so Big Mom should have an easier time than Kaido imo.

I think that Big Mom has a better chance of invading Wano and actually taking over it. Her homies are too strong and Prometheus can turn into a nuke. They also can't be harmed, not even haki works on them. She also has a way bigger crew and someone like Cracker can create his own army, so Big Mom should have an easier time than Kaido imo.
I would like a scenario thread of @Buusatan94 later when we get more feats of Oden, like Big mom pirates invade Wano:steef:
It really come off for the feats of Oden and his samurai, let see how they fighting off against a Yonkou crew.^^
But yeah Big mom seems more the strategy type who know how to start a war and finish it off faster then Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.