Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
This flashback was a waste of time. We didn't get any worthwhile information. All the mysteries that Oda promised to reveal in this flash back none of them was touched on.
And we have yet to witness the legendary cut
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru would have taken control over wano at the speed of light unlike the so called 'world strongest creature' who is still trying to capture the rogue samurais and break will of other samurais:pepeke:
That's why Oda avoided such scenario, he is probably individually stronger than anyone present on there
Post automatically merged:

Jack will capture Oden:sadgrin:
I doubt we ll ever see him again

This flashback was a waste of time. We didn't get any worthwhile information. All the mysteries that Oda promised to reveal in this flash back none of them was touched on.
Well, if you don't understand Oda's concepts and flash-read every chapter, of course it was a waste of time.

For anyone with an ounce of reading comprehension it was a tremendous flashback with absolute monumental lore information, that also tied Oden's history perfectly into the story.

For anyone with an ounce of reading comprehension it was a tremendous flashback with absolute monumental lore information.
In my opinion one of the best flashbacks ever in One piece, it will be sad to end the flashback and seeing Oden getting killed of together with Toki. Character who are in my opinion very good and important for the next stage of this arc.

In my opinion one of the best flashbacks ever in One piece, it will be sad to end the flashback and seeing Oden getting killed of together with Toki. Character who are in my opinion very good and important for the next stage of this arc.
Toki just need to give us something about the void century man.

I feel her so unused even tho she has a lot to offer to the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.