Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think in the anime, there was a barrier with luffy. Oda was just always inconsistent with armament haki. Luffy also said that he was applying internal destruction in the rooftop before he awakened acoc but still said it was too shallow. There was no physical indication shown in the manga, technically it should be invisible.
not really a fan of using anime to scale, even though i do agree that the wano anime has been infinitely better than the manga when it coems to details and pretty much everything.

its still an inconsistency with the manga and that's all i was pointing out.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I still think Queen would have won. You don’t introduce a new PU (the exos) if the previous were enough.
But Sanji was clearly not all out. The RS would have changed Sanji performance : invisibility, more speed, more power etc.

Queen is not all out yet too. So even with the RS only Sanji would have likely lost. But against the Queen we saw he would have been better.

About Luffy it is fact and it was shown that FS would have changed things.

Kaido one shotted an angry Luffy who went straight like a bull.

But on the rooftop a more calm Luffy managed to dodge Kaido TB.

So FS/COO would have indeed changed Luffy first performance against Kaido.

But Kaido would have beat Luffy ass still.
exactly. i agree with pretty much everything in this post. there's no reason to give sanji a powerup if the raid suit is enough to beat queen.

with the raid suit he'd give queen some more problems but i still see queen putting him down maybe high diff.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
exactly. i agree with pretty much everything in this post. there's no reason to give sanji a powerup if the raid suit is enough to beat queen.

with the raid suit he'd give queen some more problems but i still see queen putting him down maybe high diff.
Yeah so using Sanji performance against Queen to judge Killer vs Sanji was unfair.
Pré exo all out Sanji with RS vs Killer will be a great fight.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
and killer will come out on top. :madmonk:
Don’t know.

Zoro on the roof had way better feats than Killer and he is still struggling with King and will likely have a small PU/mastery to beat him.

So King >= rooftop Zoro
ans King and Queen gap is not huge at all given their portrayal.
so even if King > Queen it is not less than high or very high diff.

so I like RS Sanji I don’t think Killer would be able to beat Queen too.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Don’t know.

Zoro on the roof had way better feats than Killer and he is still struggling with King and will likely have a small PU/mastery to beat him.

So King >= rooftop Zoro
ans King and Queen gap is not huge at all given their portrayal.
so even if King > Queen it is not less than high or very high diff.

so I like RS Sanji I don’t think Killer would be able to beat Queen too.
bro the point is whether sanji has the raidsuit or not doesn't matter against killer's sonic attacks. it's like apoo tbh. fwiw i don't think killer's beating queen either.

pre exo sanji w/o the regen is definitely taking damage against that, raid suit or not. that move was messing kaido up through his defences, the raidsuit isn't that hard to bypass.

Status
Not open for further replies.