Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd maybe. Law no. But I don't think Big Mom is fighting seriously.

Notice she isn't using haki? Dude. Her armament is so hard a g3 punch from Luffy and Sanjis kicks cannot hurt her.
The problem is we can’t tell if she’s using haki or not because ever since the raid began it’s been inconsistent.

All I’ll say is that if Big Mom is using haki in her attacks and isn’t damaging Kidd then to actually do real damage to someone like Akainu she’d need to use COC or connect a big attack.

Kidd maybe. Law no. But I don't think Big Mom is fighting seriously.

Notice she isn't using haki? Dude. Her armament is so hard a g3 punch from Luffy and Sanjis kicks cannot hurt her.
Cap. Law tanked a thunder bagua using a move called curtain. Kidd tanked a none haki attack from bigmom. Nothing suggests that kidd tanks more than akainu

The problem is we can’t tell if she’s using haki or not because ever since the raid began it’s been inconsistent.

All I’ll say is that if Big Mom is using haki in her attacks and isn’t damaging Kidd then to actually do real damage to someone like Akainu she’d need to use COC or connect a big attack.
Lol stop. We literally see her punch luffy so hard needs to actively use haki to survive in Udon.

no emotion meant like undead you know that you got cut and bleeding and you will not feel or pain from that and what is this emotional pain that you are talking about tell me a an example of emotional pain. It is just stress. You cannot define that there is pain in emotion which is not related to body.
Are the emotions of feeling betrayed related to physical pain of the body on a causal direction? Is anxiety triggered by a phobia? Are the feelings of distress...?

You answered your own question. He made HIS BODY a weapon. No proof that he focused that on his blades that he rarely uses
"rarely uses"
he used it against Drake, readied to use it against Zoro before interrupted, used it against Sanji in the fight itself before trying to decapitate him with it.
So he spends meticulous time in search of combat power but reaches for the first bargain basement blade he can find because of reasons.

"no proof no proof no proof"
You are the one making the ridiculous claim requiring proof, saying a yonko commander has a yonko commander tier weapon isn't a ridicoulous claim, saying it is a crappy sword, despite him living on an island of swordsmiths, working for the leader of the island, Kaido so interested in manufacturing weapons he came to Wano in the first place. LOL.

Nothing to do with Luffy, get over it. You said it yourself, hill eraser cant do shit to unshielded rubber...
G4 is not a shield, drop the headcanon. Drop the haki barrier as well since he didnt use any against it.
Hawkins just lost his arm to Killer and Yonko LinLin cant even draw blood? :myman:
It has nothing to do with Enma.
drop yourself clown.

We'll see. Wano isn't over yet, unfortunately.
I mean, it's just obvious....

The fight has been set up since literally 1015. Killer's fight was only set up a few chapters before in 1011. Inu's? Set up like way before in 1008/1009. Sanji's was set up in 1016. Zoro's in 1022. All the F6 fights were set up 10+ chapters before they fell.

Why would this be the one fight, where Luffy's 2 biggest rivals and strongest allies take the L while EVERYONE else wins their fights? Why? Oda has not once alluded to Luffy fighting her.

Especially after this chapter. The last pages literally communicate to the reader that Kid is fighting and beating her. Killer is absolutely putting his trust in his partner. The damn tarot card is being explained by the narrative is overlayed on Kid's face to spell it out for you lol.

I just don't get the denial with this

"rarely uses"
he used it against Drake, readied to use it against Zoro before interrupted, used it against Sanji in the fight itself before trying to decapitate him with it.
So he spends meticulous time in search of combat power but reaches for the first bargain basement blade he can find because of reasons.

"no proof no proof no proof"
You are the one making the ridiculous claim requiring proof, saying a yonko commander has a yonko commander tier weapon isn't a ridicoulous claim, saying it is a crappy sword, despite him living on an island of swordsmiths, working for the leader of the island, Kaido so interested in manufacturing weapons he came to Wano in the first place. LOL.
You smell that guys?

Smells like some BULLSHIT over here. Uses it what like 3 times? Dude uses his lazers long kneck and other gadgets like 10 times more than his blades. Yet this clown trying to convince people that he uses his swords alot. And that his sword is super special when queen only hypes up his devil fruit and his cybernetic enhancements as a cyborg. Not even once hyping up his blade or its durability or stating it was made from a special metal etc. Just pure unadulterated reaching. This dude must have eaten the gomu gomu no mi based on how long his bullshit reaching is

Status
Not open for further replies.