Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't make sense.
Its simply Kaido doesn't regard simple sky splitters who are very common, to once in a life time talents who can scar him.
Or he can't see big mom in luffy, but can see all the others which is logic, most of them might be from D clan and if they aren't, they were following/friends with the Ds (WB, shanks)

Interesting. :christindeed:

Do you think Kidd using that Giant katana will be enough to kill or at least hurt Linlin?
Kill? Nope. She ain't dying.
Hurt? Yeah absolutely, I think the sword will be used to channel a huge charge of electromagnetic waves or something like that (see Linlin's MASER). I don't think Kidd will use it like a regular sword (to clash/cut)
This could very likely be the finisher...

Oda doesn't have to conclude those plot points though. He includes or discards them as he sees fit, his only aim is to cut down on the arc as much as he can. Hawkins is irrelevant to the remainder of the arc.
I don't think so

even disregarding what I said, Hawkins abilities is kinda important to One Piece major themes like fate and the concept of defying the odds

Hawkins is in a phase where he just need to man up and do what the rest of WG are doing , that development will come for sure, killer speech hint at it

and probably the inspiration will come from Kid and Killer

also I will never bet on Oda writing off a plot point he built up because he changed his mind or something, Oda never does that

Kill? Nope. She ain't dying.
Hurt? Yeah absolutely, I think the sword will be used to channel a huge charge of electromagnetic waves or something like that (see Linlin's MASER). I don't think Kidd will use it like a regular sword (to clash/cut)
This could very likely be the finisher...
You don't think BM is gonna die?

Queen so stupid. He cant even handle base sanji, broke his sword with his cheek, yet he wants sanji to go power ranger mode. What for, You cant fight him weakase:milaugh:
Queen is a monster, that surprise snake attack caught everyone off guard even marco... And if you get caught, you're probably really badly hurt or even dead if you aren't kaido or big mom. 1.32 bill for a reason i guess

Hawkins is still involved in two major plot points, his card that give an Allie a power up, and the mysterious character he predicted to have 1% survival rate

his defeat here just support all these victories are fake outs if anything

also his strength is based on luck and the type of cards he pulls, he's definitely still relevant , Killer on the other hand probably will die here
Remember that Drake knows about the 1% thing, so Hawkins does not need to be around for it.

And there is no indication he gave Kid a powerup. The Tower card does not imply that. Its a future prediction. He knew right then and there he would lose to Killer.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah you're right double checked from chapter 931 - 934 he returns to the hideout with Law, Usopp etc.

So in total he's worn it 3 times not 2, I wonder why he said that then.
Probably Oda miscounting or counting it as 1 time when he saved Nami/Robin. Idk

You don't think BM is gonna die?
No
IMO, she'll be defeated her, will lose her status, her crew will split too or even ammutinate after the defeat.
She'll possibly be back in Elbaf to close her plot with the Giants and with Mother Caramel but she won't be there as an enemy/matchup, that's what most people fail to understand.
After that, she'll probably be reclused in her O-Lin personality, won't be a factor/menace in the pirate world anymore.

Hawkins is in a phase where he just need to man up and do what the rest of WG are doing , that development will come for sure, killer speech hint at it

and probably the inspiration will come from Kid and Killer
I don't think every single WG member needs to do that. There is nothing wrong with Hawkins staying on Kaido's side, it would just mean that he as a person couldn't grow out of trusting his cards. I think that is more realistic.

Zoro is the "strongest" after Luffy, that doesn't mean Zoro isn't close to Sanji, he is...
Oda made King and Queen's bounties 5% apart for a reason... Zoro and Marco both put both of them on the same level of difficulty in their descriptions, I don't know why you feel the bizarre need to downplay Queen.

King uses a gimmick sword and is a lunarian, neither King nor Queen rely entirely on their fruits as 1 dimensional fighters...

Queen literally smashed Big Mom's memory back into her, and was so powerful in his snake form that Sanji- who was on Queen's level for the entire fight got low diffed by the strength disparity.

You can't say how strong Kama Sonic is either, it did nearly nothing to Kaido after a short scream, congratulations that is Raizo level.

Sanji fought Drake, toyed with Page one without Diable jambe, and was fighting King AND Queen 2vs1 for a short period of time.
Killer didn't "fight" BM and Kaido, he took pot shots against them and stalled them, ultimately doing no damage and getting relegated to Hawkins. Fighting Queen is better portrayal than fighting Hawkins, by a large margin.
Zoro is the "strongest" after Luffy, that doesn't mean Zoro isn't close to Sanji, he is...
Oda made King and Queen's bounties 5% apart for a reason... Zoro and Marco both put both of them on the same level of difficulty in their descriptions, I don't know why you feel the bizarre need to downplay Queen.

King uses a gimmick sword and is a lunarian, neither King nor Queen rely entirely on their fruits as 1 dimensional fighters...

Queen literally smashed Big Mom's memory back into her, and was so powerful in his snake form that Sanji- who was on Queen's level for the entire fight got low diffed by the strength disparity.

You can't say how strong Kama Sonic is either, it did nearly nothing to Kaido after a short scream, congratulations that is Raizo level.

Sanji fought Drake, toyed with Page one without Diable jambe, and was fighting King AND Queen 2vs1 for a short period of time.
Killer didn't "fight" BM and Kaido, he took pot shots against them and stalled them, ultimately doing no damage and getting relegated to Hawkins. Fighting Queen is better portrayal than fighting Hawkins, by a large margin.
Our definition of close must be different. When I say “close” I think that both characters have a chance to win a fight against each other. If Zoro and Sanji fought 10 times Zoro would win 10 times therefore they are not close. Extreme diff is close to me high diff means you put up a good fight but lose. Sanji would lose high diff.

I am not downplaying Queen you are hyping him. Bounties being close =/= strength being close. Sanji has a higher bounty than Zoro and is still weaker. Tell me what description your talking about because I don’t recall.

I couldn’t care less about Kings sword I don’t think it makes him any stronger. Just like Katakuris trident didn’t make him stronger.

Breaking Sanjis bone is a feat but it’s not spectacular Sanji isn’t durable at all Vergo cracked his leg which is his primary weapon.

Big Moms wasn’t fazed by Queens attack. Her memory coming back is due to gag and plot convenience not power.

He definetly fought Big Mom and Kaido you can’t dispute that. You can not like it but it’s still a fact. I’m sure he could 1v1 them but he still fought them. Yes he is fighting Hawkins who he one shotted that’s another feat.

Sanji fought Drake & Drake outclassed him. Page one is weak definetly weaker than Zoro. He was off screened by Queen and King because it was to much for him. None of these are feats. The F6 are losing to Robin and Franky and Page One is arguably the weakest Sanji should no diff him.

Status
Not open for further replies.