Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
:crazwhat:

Guys, call me a dumbass for finding this just now but I think I know where sanji's development in wano is going

First off the germa kingdom became technological only after judge became the king of it, that means that before that the germa warriors didn't have raid suits or enhancements, but somehow had abilities that inspired a comic book?
The comic book law read attributed their abilities to technology and enhancements, but the vivre card state the og germa didn't rely on that

So that means all their abilities were more natural abilities
They could fly(geppo), had Iron skins(tekkai) could turn invisible, control light, lighting and poison (devil fruits or some weird abilities), and they could create force fields (haki? )

And the most important part in this is sora, the guy who defeated them, he could walk on water without technology(blue walk), there's also the fact that they were considered demons by the people or north blue, so sanji might actually embrace the Vinsmoke heritage, but not judge's

Judge is weirdly obsesed with removing his children's emotions, maybe the og Vinsmokes lost the battle against sora because of their emotions so judge deemed it as weak because his ancestors failed to conquer north blue because of it

Maybe sanji's flames actually come from the Vinsmokes, judge was the actual failure because he didn't have the fiery passion that the true Vinsmokes have, only sanji inherited it

It would explain why judge saw sanji's flames but didn't say anything, because he fully expected sanji to get those powers, but he was still a failure in his eyes because for him these emotion based powers mean being weak

Second :

The vivre card state that reiju was actually emotionless but learned to feel empathy thanks to her mother

That means we might get to see the crew teach sanji how to feel emotions again :perocry:

Thoughts on this?
This proves that the Vinsmokes are actually from the Fire Nation. :crazwhat:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Guys, call me a dumbass for finding this just now but I think I know where sanji's development in wano is going

First off the germa kingdom became technological only after judge became the king of it, that means that before that the germa warriors didn't have raid suits or enhancements, but somehow had abilities that inspired a comic book?
The comic book law read attributed their abilities to technology and enhancements, but the vivre card state the og germa didn't rely on that

They could fly(geppo), had Iron skins(tekkai) could turn invisible, control light, lighting and poison (devil fruits or some weird abilities), and they could create force fields (haki? )

And the most important part in this is sora, the guy who defeated them, he could walk on water without technology(blue walk), there's also the fact that they were considered demons by the people or north blue, so sanji might actually embrace the Vinsmoke heritage, but not judge's

Judge is weirdly obsesed with removing his children's emotions, maybe the og Vinsmokes lost the battle against sora because of their emotions so judge deemed it as weak because his ancestors failed to conquer north blue because of it

Maybe sanji's flames actually come from the Vinsmokes, judge was the actual failure because he didn't have the fiery passion that the true Vinsmokes have, only sanji inherited it

It would explain why judge saw sanji's flames but didn't say anything, because he fully expected sanji to get those powers, but he was still a failure in his eyes because for him these emotion based powers mean being weak

Second :

The vivre card state that reiju was actually emotionless but learned to feel empathy thanks to her mother

That means we might get to see the crew teach sanji how to feel emotions again :perocry:

Thoughts on this?
Btw, there were a few threads about "can Kidd control Sanji's body?" or "he's a cyborg".
And the first paragraph on this thing demolishes both of these things.
LMAO.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It's probably an excuse to redeem his brothers later in the story, it did feel like they had more humanity at the end of WCI after all, as if Sanji saving them awakened something.
I said on a comment before that I would love some reconciliation for Sanji and his siblings. And that he, somehow, would be able to unlock their emotions.
It really adds fuel to this. Despite the story minor "contradiction", I like the prospects of it.

I said on a comment before that I would love some reconciliation for Sanji and his siblings. And that he, somehow, would be able to unlock their emotions.
It really adds fuel to this. Despite the story minor "contradiction", I like the prospects of it.
I wouldn't say it's a minor contradiction because it makes no sense that Sora would let Judge do that. Like you were ok with that back then but not the second time ? :kaidowhat:

The other thing that baffles me is that she fell in love with such a jerk. If he was already like this before Reiju's birth, why was Sora with him ? It feels like Oda didn't give this enough thought.

Manga makes it seems that the removal of emotions happened only with the quadruplets.
Then comes an off-story info that says otherwise.
Oda, plx....
:lawsigh:
If the Manga and any other source material seem to contradict each other, I always consider the manga as the more true.

For one I only consider the quadruplets were planned by Judge to be modified into monsters without empathy/emotions unless it states otherwise in the manga in the future.

Though if we take it at face value that Reiju was really modified since birth to be emotionless, then this could provide a plausible reason for why Sora had in her possession a drug that counteract Judge's operation, it being her own countermeasure if he tries it again with any future children she might have with him which he incidently did with the quadruples.

It's either she is a scientist and developped the drug herself or she asked someone else qualified enough to develop it like for example Vegapunk.

Second :

Thoughts on this?
Well, that would explain why Judge always aimed to achieve some "glory from the past" of the Vinsmokes.

There are things about the Vinsmokes that we surely don't know

I noticed that Judge had a lot of envy for Sanji and the person he ended up turning into, even after this pathetic scene for Judge he kept treating Sanji the same he way always did

Dude was using meatshields against Sanji, especially after seeing Devil Leg change its shape, so that way Sanji wouldn't want to fight back anymore, its like he knew he would get clapped but he actually never mentioned or talked about the fire on Sanji's leg, specially considering the fact that Sanji supposed to be a normal human for Judge, and consequently a "failure"

But i think Devil Leg is basicly something like "Sora's Legacy" for Sanji, the sacrifice she made in order for her children keep their emotions made Sanji stronger cuz Devil Leg works 100% with emotions. The poison Sora took probably messed up the modifications, making Sanji's emotions work as a Power Up for him, to the point even the Exoskeleton may end up working differently on Sanji

Thats the first possibility ^

As you said, there is still the possibility that Sanji inherited some Powers from the true Vinsmokes, "the glory from the past" that Judge wanted to achieve was due to him being the real failure of the Vinsmokes, as a person and as a king.
This could even be related to some CoC theories involving Sanji.

(Although im not that so sure about that one, since the Lunarians already are a race that freely creates and manipulates fire, unless there are connections between Lunarians and the Vinsmokes)

Im hoping to get more info about that from Queen, and specially when we meet Vegapunk in the future, since he was in MADS with Judge and Queen.

Second :

Thoughts on this?
I think germa66 already had technology even 300 years ago, before the Judge.

@Chrono made a very thorough thread about it:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/what-sora-warrior-of-the-sea-is-based-on.12048/

Actually im looking forward for Sanji reminding the bathhouse scene :happinesspunch::happinesspunch::happinesspunch:

Seeing Nami's body made Sanji awaken his Lineage Factor because of his excitement :milaugh::kawak:

Well, Sanji always loved Nami so much, there is some massive SaNa content coming i bet

Thats why the theory about Sora's drugs changing how Sanji's human emotions work on himself is pretty much legit, probably by "messing up" with the modifications he should've gotten exactly like his brothers.

But what does it means? Well as i said multiple times, Sora was right all along, basicly Judge's modifications combined with the poison Sora took made Sanji end up like that, emotions would never be a weakness for them by any means as Judge thought, but actually the complete opposite.

It's for being a human and being kind that Sanji came so far anyway

There is a very high possibility that the Exoeskeleton will end up working differently on Sanji. Sanji will be able to bring it to a whole other level, just like he will do with Devil Leg

(If he isn't doing already, since it was said that Armament Haki wouldn't be able to break Queen's sword :quest: but anyway....)

You can pretty much expect Devil Leg getting a power up due to Sanji getting pissed with the somehow unevitable fate of turning into the "Stealth Black", exactly what Judge planned him to be, a mindless puppet beneath Judge's commands.

His fire will burn so hot that the ongoing awakening process will be no more, so Sanji wont lose his emotions, but this will happen at the edge of the "transformation", so Sanji gets extremely pissed off.

Keep in mind Sanji suffers from sucess ^

Ok i've said enough, these are literally all of my thoughts on whats happening with Sanji in the short and long terms

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
my headcanon says Sanji will be on the edge of death before he fully awakens his Lunarian DNA/new powerup.

1. He sees Sora in his eye before his "death"
2. Sora embrace him to admit if he a "Vinsmokes" for her, thats the path to awakens his full power. (including better flames/diable jambe).

my headcanon says Sanji will be on the edge of death before he fully awakens his Lunarian DNA/new powerup.
This Lunarian thing is kinda mid now, just adds relevance to Judge towards Sanji for no good reason, when things are clearly following the "having emotions" path, and thats obviously thanks to Sora's sacrifice, not Judge.

Unless Sora is a Lunarian, but that doesn't seems the case for me :quest:

Sanji's biggest source of power will always come from keeping his emotions, thats pretty much what Oda is doing here.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
This Lunarian thing is kinda mid now, just adds relevance to Judge towards Sanji for no good reason, when things are clearly following the "having emotions" path, and thats obviously thanks to Sora, not Judge.

Unless Sora is a Lunarian, but that doesn't seems the case for me :quest:

Sanji's biggest source of power will be his emotions, thats pretty much what Oda is doing here.
if its really based on emotions, Oda really need to explain this furthermore.
because its just weird and this could also mean the original vinsmokes (before Judge and his kid) might have emotions and they have the power based on their emotions too.

if its really based on emotions, Oda really need to explain this furthermore.
because its just weird and this could also mean the original vinsmokes (before Judge and his kid) might have emotions and they have the power based on their emotions too.
As i said above, it may be the colateral effect from Sora's interventions combined with the actual modifications. It may never be fully explained, but it's kinda obvious since we know Devil Leg works with Sanji's emotions at the edge, unless obviously we get something about the past Vinsmokes and possibly Lunarian thing related to his powers, but i doubt thats the case.

Could even be CoC, similarly to how Zoro's Ashura has something to do with his CoC.
But then it would be solidified as an asspull

Anyway, it stills much more well "explained" than Zoro's Ashura imo, based on everything we got until now in the manga

As i said above, it may be the colateral effect from Sora's interventions combined with the actual modifications. It may never be fully explained, but it's kinda obvious since we know Devil Leg works with Sanji's emotions at the edge, unless obviously we get something about the past Vinsmokes and possibly Lunarian thing related to his powers, but i doubt thats the case.

Could even be CoC, similarly to how Zoro's Ashura has something to do with his CoC.
But then it would be solidified as an asspull

Anyway, it stills much more well "explained" than Zoro's Ashura for now imo based on everything we got until now
Maybe it's something simpler. Kumadori can also manipulate fire with his Shishi Kebab attack. I'll quote the wiki: "Kumadori heats up the tip of his staff (possibly by using friction with his superhuman strength) and creates a fireball on that tip."