What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it, it's specified anywhere that any meitou are unbreakable or undestroyable ? Only if it becomes black (trough haki or black blade right ?) mihawk said that, so sandai being broken by that weird sword (which by research is a sword breaker) of King is normal since he can break it the moment he clashes with any zoro's swords which are not infused of haki or in zoro's hands. We saw a navy guy destroying yubashiri because of his power when zoro was holding yubashiri.

But if King breaks Zoro's sandai even when it infused with zoro's haki, that's another thing and crazy and yes really hype King.

At the end Zoro will have black blades which are super rare.
The callback is supposed to be Mihawk saying a black blade won’t break even if a dinosaur stepped on it

there's no zorotard mod:seriously:
Random mod watching a Sanji/Zoro debate :
"That's enough, stop with the insults and edit that post immediately."
"Also you guys, feel free to report when there are situations like those".

Shishio as mode watching a Zoro/Sanji debate : "Dude if you don't throw some insults at that candyboy, I'm gonna ban the shit out of you now"😂

Wait? I just realized something. Boy kidd really is shit. Bigmom powered through herself being magnetized by sheer frigging power and strength. And notice how kidd is still overly relying on the amount of metal available as well as relying on law

I don't get it, it's specified anywhere that any meitou are unbreakable or undestroyable ? Only if it becomes black (trough haki or black blade right ?) mihawk said that, so sandai being broken by that weird sword (which by research is a sword breaker) of King is normal since he can break it the moment he clashes with any zoro's swords which are not infused of haki or not in zoro's hands. We saw a navy guy destroying yubashiri because of his power when zoro was holding yubashiri.

But if King breaks Zoro's sandai even when it infused with zoro's haki, that's another thing and crazy and yes really hype King.

At the end Zoro will have black blades which are super rare.
I bet King lacks the power to break a sword of his' assuming Zoro was coating it coz Zoro's CoA haki should be superior to King's for starters.

I don’t get it
The math would come out to several hunder year lifespan for meme
Yes and no. Firstly it's obvious that she adds years to herself since age wise she is past her prime but is still as powerful as if she were in her prime.

I am of the opinion that there is only so much life force that her body could sustain which is why she makes a shit ton of homies to use it up every now and then.

For example maybe her body only sustain a max of 30 years added to her lifespan at a time and once she exceeds that she has to use the remaining lifespan making homies

Status
Not open for further replies.