What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Wow this chapter brought Akai2 back:crazwhat:
It was fucking glorious reading OP unspoiled the last 6 months :steef:
1031 anticipation was high cause some mofo leaked some shit or something like that so I decided to check it out. Meh nothing of the sort. Shouldn't have fallen for it lol
DUDE NO WAY

TTCG#CET J#ERWZW@IPBR

when did you come back
:myman:
bro akai its been a minute :milaugh:
Lanji :myman::myman::myman:

How's life?
Post automatically merged:

Is MonsterZoro still around? :kobeha:

• Wbp: marco strongest not including when oden was on board and how ace was soon to surpass him
  • Roger pirates: rayleigh strongest righthand man ever tho i do personally think prime oden vs ray is at least arguable
  • Beast pirates: king strongest official member excluding yamato
  • Bmp: kata strongest member
  • Blackbeard pirates: shiryu strongest official member probably comparable to kuzan. As for whos stronger we need more tho currently id say kuzan for now till we get more
  • Rhp: ben strongest member but weaker than mihawk if he really teams up with shanks
  • Strawhats: zoro will be the strongest righthand man ever and strongest member
  • Kid pirates: killer strongest member
  • Heart pirates: bepo strongest member but i wouldn't mind law getting new recruits at least Stronger than base bepo 🗿
  • Revolutionaries: sabo strongest rev
Rayleigh was never above Oden
Oden hype and feats make Ray look like a newbie top tier

1031 anticipation was high cause some mofo leaked some shit or something like that so I decided to check it out. Meh nothing of the sort. Shouldn't have fallen for it lol

How's life?

AKAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

i missed you so much!

How's life?

Ive been good man

glad to have you back . icl its a similar feeling to when sas burner came back on twitter
:milaugh:

Dude. 46 is quite a lot for a mangaka.
Oda himself is already pretty fucked up physically. Dude barely sees his daughters, etc.
If he keeps this up, he is in danger of not even reaching 50 years old.
He's a lot better these days. Thats why they give him a week break every 3 chapters. It was to account for his health. The interviews you read about that stuff is years old.

Sorry, warning that this is a longish post:

To be honest, I've never understood the fan acceptance that Blackbeard is going to fight and kill Shanks and Mihawk and Shanks' crew. There are a lot of painted red flags that point to Shanks being way more dangerous than he let's on, especially being Luffy's ultimate goal outside of PK:

- Luffy and Shanks' promise. I'm not even talking about the promise in Chapter 1. I'm talking about what that promise means now. When you see Luffy talk about surpassing Shanks, it's always on a violent manner. He talks about taking down all the Yonko. "As long as Shanks isn't first" he's stated. Conversely you have Shanks who just looks straight up menacing when he talks about Luffy, especially the last time we see him.

- Then you have the weird shit Shanks has been up to with the Gorosei. Without even touching on why that's just plainly fucking weird and VERY OOC for Shanks. Oda has made the reader likely believe that Shanks is talking about Blackbeard to the Gorosei. Except we know Shanks hates BB and yet Oda left it as a cliffhanger. It begs the question: was it really about Blackbeard?

- Shanks also has 10 individual Members currently. If you believe that Mihawk may ally with Shanks, that's 11, the same number as Luffy's if Yamato joins, and the same number as Blackbeard and his 10 titanic captains.

- The pure Yakuza references Shanks has (which I won't go into too much detail, there are way too many), including his bounty and his title (he does not go by Captain, he goes by "Kashira" or Boss. Shanks is never referred to as Captain in the manga).

Idk, I've always had the mindset that OP's relative climax would just be very ordered/neat or extremely chaotic.

Basically the neat version is that BB is the final obstacle before One Piece, but One Piece isn't the final goal of the series, taking down the WG seems to be. What they do with One Piece and the knowledge from Laugh Tale/Void Century is supposed to lead them to the climax/final arc. Shanks is the tail end of this war by some unknown motive.

Or, chaotically, I can see Akainu and Im going down first in a nasty war, then I can see a 1v1v1 between the Strawhats, Blackbeard and RHP's for some ultimate goal the series hasn't revealed yet. This doesn't have to happen cleanly. For example, Wano's war is a pretty solid example of "chaotic". Some fights are laid out for sure, but the way they go down and how has been very random the entire raid. Numbers fall randomly. The F6 fell over 10 chapters at different times. Jack fell in between with Peros. Then Hawkins. Now seemingly it will be Queen (or maybe not who knows). Ther are still more Numbers and Apoo. CP-0 is still a factor. It's just a lot.
Yeah the order in which the enemies have fallen in Wano has been extremely erratic. The order seems to be:

Jaki
Juki and Goki
Nangi
Hatcha
Hotei, Mimawarigumi, and Oniwabanshu
Page One
Kanjuro (sorta)
Ulti
Who’s Who
Sasaki
Black Maria
Kunyun
Perospero and Jack
Hawkins
Queen? (presumably)
King? (presumably)
Fuku after Queen and King (lol)
Orochi
Kaido and Big Mon

No trolling here, Mihawk isn’t top 30
tbh i have all the admirals and yonko (+ mihawk) at relatively the same power lvl. obviously we didnt see the admirals and mihawk go all out in marineford because its not their time to shine yet, it doesnt really make sense that they wouldnt go all out in a war like that but it is what it is, manga logic or whatever.

it all depends on how big mom and kaido are going to be handled tho, maybe they won't be defeated in the usual way. are you putting admirals ahead of them because of logical story progression?

why do i even bother lol, pretty sure you are trolling

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
AKAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

i missed you so much!

Fucking Zara still around? :suresure::suresure::suresure:

How' you my man? I hope you're doing well.

:Dr.Killer:
Ive been good man

glad to have you back . icl its a similar feeling to when sas burner came back on twitter
:milaugh:
Nah I ain't worthy of such lofty praise:vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh:
Damn

What a surprise...

We missed you mf
Captain :doffycry:

I missed everyone here too.

And you're still wearing my anti pantheos sig :ronalaugh:

Kaido really turned Zoro’s dad into a fat and stupid oni… Maybe ZKK will happen

I think Fuku will fall before King... Zoro has been consistently the final undercard before the main opponents...
Not if the Reddit leaks are true, unless they just didn’t care enough to mention Fuku’s defeat in the descriptions

Miura was 54, and did not do a weekly manga...
Nothing indicates Miura died from drawing manga. The man had a wealth of other issues and causes of stress for several reasons. There are topics on this...

I understand the "death from overwork" culture that Japan has, but this is exactly why One Piece is on break this week, to give Oda the breaks he needs every month for his heath.

No need to get super worried about this. Plenty of mangaka do not have health problems. Tite Kubo's own problems weren't even due to manga, he had personal heath issues first.

Status
Not open for further replies.