What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bro he's literally fighting a commander and was confirmed to be on the same tier as zoro by :

Whitebeard's first commander
Robin
Oda
Zoro
Cope fucking harder.

He is not in Zoro's tier.

he is just fighting a character that is yonko commander tier. Yet Queen is not the strongest not evne close. He is weaker than King.

Queen used one named fucking move if Im not mistaken and it was some trash beam in zoan form.

Where is haki and everything else?

I wouldn't say impossible. We saw that three Admirals can be summoned together when it's absolutely necessary - such as in the case with MF. Not sure why the Marines haven't dethroned any Yonko yet - although I'm sure Oda has his reasons.
Because they were summoned to Marineford, right next to Mariejoa. Summoning them elsewhere away from mariejoa would go against their prime directive of protecting the Celestial Dragons

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Last time Zoro got disrmed and Kidd magnetism is >>>>>>>
Irrelevant.

King's sword was made for this and it surprised Zoro. Once he feels his sword trying to fly away he will hold them stronger.

Kidd is doing nothing in terms of disarming Zoro.

Because like you said it would require an enormous amount of military power simply to dethrone a Yonko, not just three admirals. Yes the Marines would probably win if they went with a majority of their military power, maybe even requiring Shichibukai, but it would leave Marines so weakened they would be easily picked apart by another Yonko.

Sending three Admirals + <70% fleet into Yonko territory, I would wager 1-2 Admirals would not leave alive
That's what I meant before - the cost of casualties would probably be too much for a single dethroning. However, I doubt any Admiral would die if all of them were sent against a single Yonko.

That is factually wrong, because whatever Enma is doing, it is making the haki strange. So it's clearly altering it in some way, and not just pulling it out. Zoro himself does not have strange haki. Enma is doing something to make it strange.
How do you know this ? Your claims are not factual so your whole point falls flat. Isn't it that Zoro was always stated to have a weird aura ?

Besides, if Enma had the power to alter it's wielder's Haki then maybe someone would've said something about it, whether it's Tenguyama or even Zoro.

Queen is looking too harmless for Sanji, hopefully in the next chapter he pulls a card up his sleeve with something that increases his speed and efficiency of his attacks.
I don't think braquiosnake is the strongest form of Queen, maybe the most hax
He becoming skinny(and popular)

Do you think Sanji will Fight an Admiral (Greenbull or Kizaru) during Sh's vs Marines or not ?
I mean, maybe? Personally, I don't think he should since he hasn't even beaten a YC1, but Oda doesn't seem to care so intently about power scaling so I wouldn't be surprised if he was pitted against an Admiral. I would prefer if he did fight an Admiral, it would be Kizaru since I think Kizaru Vs. Sanji would be a cool match. Although I shouldn't speak too soon since we almost know nothing about Green Bull...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Queen is looking too harmless for Sanji, hopefully in the next chapter he pulls a card up his sleeve with something that increases his speed and efficiency of his attacks.
Yeah, the fact Queen and Sanji have the 2nd longest ongoing fight RN and Queen barely hits Sanji is very disappointing. It isn't a very stimulating fight with this shaky choreography.

Cope fucking harder.

He is not in Zoro's tier.

he is just fighting a character that is yonko commander tier. Yet Queen is not the strongest not evne close. He is weaker than King.

Queen used one named fucking move if Im not mistaken and it was some trash beam in zoan form.

Where is haki and everything else?
BRUH

Queen has dozens of moves ,look it up if you want

And he used haki to block sanji in chapter 1023

Maybe Awakening but since the fight will most likely be concluded in one chapter, he's probably not getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.