Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, you are coming with a false principle, that for Carrot to be developp, she needs to have a backstory. This is not necessary. A character can be developped in multiple way. And I explained multiple time why Carrot having a backstory is not a necessity.
Just saying carrot being stowaway again is not good excuse for being absence throughout arc. It would feel ridiculously cheap that anyone could do that. The point I am saying she has not done anything worth talking about.

Backstory, Story centric arc, showing her significant/importance if you want her to join. If the character is just going to stand in the background and will not contribute much of anything throughout the biggest arc that has built since punk hazard than she should not earn her spot as the last strawhat alongside with jimbei. It does not matter how much history you have with half of strawhats if you do not contribute much of anything in terms of current arc at hand if there no hints dialogue for future backstory and her personal enemies that have been defeated by non strawhat than you shouldn’t join the main cast of characters.

I'm not denying anything, did you read my post or not ? You are being toxic for being toxic, this is nonsence lol

Like I said, I'm based on the story, not the annotations. I'm not denying them, I'm just saying their are in opposition with the storytelling. I trust the storytelling more. Again, I would explained it to you in detail you would find a way to deny everything out of pure badfaith. So I won't even bother. And I accept to grant you this point. But even then that's not really important as it is a bad example.

If I were agreeing that Robin was a strawhat, you would need to agree that carrot is a strawhat because.. On the side of Carrot. Congrat's you just understood a simple thing: Carrot is not a strawhat yet, and noone is saying the opposite. Not even me.

But again.. all of this doesn't negate what I said ealier about Carrot.
The story itself is clear: Robin has always been a Straw Hat ever since she invited herself to the crew and Luffy accepted her. The introduction character page has always depicted her that way. And here you are, denying that you’re being denial.

why would I need to agree that Carrot is a Straw Hat while the manga’s introduction page of characters doesn’t depict her with the Straw Hats like Robin does ever since the time Robin joined? You gave Robin as an example in favor for Carrot, and it’s not me who debunked your example but the manga page introduction itself. You clearly showed your mental gymnastics argument to prove yourself right.

each time you reply you only contradict your previous reply with more mental gymnastics and denials. At least I admit I’m toxic unlike you who keeps denying, put the blame on others, and use the victim card over and over again. Talk about being pathetic. Honestly, again, are you not ashamed of yourself? I can’t see anything but “Circus” about you

Just saying carrot being stowaway again is not good excuse for being absence throughout arc. It would feel ridiculously cheap that anyone could do that. The point I am saying she has not done anything worth talking about.

Backstory, Story centric arc, showing her significant/importance if you want her to join. If the character is just going to stand in the background and will not contribute much of anything throughout the biggest arc that has built since punk hazard than she should not earn her spot as the last strawhat alongside with jimbei. It does not matter how much history you have with half of strawhats if you do not contribute much of anything in terms of current arc at hand if there no hints dialogue for future backstory and her personal enemies that have been defeated by non strawhat than you shouldn’t join the main cast of characters.
Because you are thinking in term of arc and not Saga or Story. You forget how Carrot was important during whole cake. Oda is fonctionning in term of story, not only arcs. So Carrot being a stowaway would be logical as nothing done in Wano negates what happened in Whole cake.

Nah, once a pirate, always a pirate.
Carrot was never a pirate... But she's a musketeer... Once a musketeer, always a musketeer...

ALL of your arguments? Really? ALL? Aren’t you the one who always said “you have bad faith arguments. I’m ignoring you. Not worth replying to.” Over and over again? Want me to show how you replied? Should I embarrass you or you were born without knowing what is embarrassment?
Double standards, headcanons and self service at its finest...

again, headcanons. Robin has officially been a Straw Hat ever since the first time she invited herself and Luffy accepted her. You should buy the manga especially post Alabasta, specifically manga volume 25. Since volume 25, in the introduction page of Straw Hats, Robin has always been depicted as “Straw Hat Pirates (archaeologist)”. Meanwhile, until now, Carrot doesn’t belong to the Straw Hats. Even the introduction page itself explains it. Your argument here is the perfect example of bad faith arguments. I really hope you’re not drunk nor did you hit your head when you replied this.

All you can say now is “assumption”, “perhaps” or “my guess” which means those are not 100% taken from evidences, and those come from self proclaimed analyst. How ironic. Even as a characterization, Oda has never once make a Straw Hat stows away twice instead of being invited, or inviting themselves to the crew. Those come from your head-canons. Please don’t say “Carrot fans know there is a chance to be wrong” and blame it on Yamato fans, while what you’ve been doing all these times is the opposite of your statement.

and for the record, I know you were trying to ignore me and IDGAF about it. You say you’ll keep ignoring me only to reply again and again. Isn’t it also dumb that you said “all of you” then in the next reply said “ignoring you =/= ignoring all of you” while in the previous reply you said ALL OF YOU? Illiterate much?
Because it doesn't follow C4N's narrative and agenda...

The story itself is clear: Robin has always been a Straw Hat ever since she invited herself to the crew and Luffy accepted her. The introduction character page has always depicted her that way. And here you are, denying that you’re being denial.
Your point is based on only one thing: the annotation of the character pages nothing else. The story says the opposite. From Zoro looking Robin sideways to Robin being a little bit sidelined during Jaya and alone during skypea. I'm basing my argumentation on the story but I can't negate those annotation so accept the fact that I grant you the point and stop being toxic.

why would I need to agree that Carrot is a Straw Hat while the manga’s introduction page of characters doesn’t depict her with the Straw Hats like Robin does ever since the time Robin joined? You gave Robin as an example in favor for Carrot, and it’s not me who debunked your example but the manga page introduction itself. You clearly showed your mental gymnastics argument to prove yourself right.
Because of the story, not the page annotations.

each time you reply you only contradict your previous reply with more mental gymnastics and denials. At least I admit I’m toxic unlike you who keeps denying, put the blame on others, and use the victim card over and over again. Talk about being pathetic. Honestly, again, are you not ashamed of yourself? I can’t see anything but “Circus” about you
You are starting to be boring again so if you keep that toxicity, I'll ignore you once more, as it does lead anywhere.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, "once a pirate, always a pirate"...
Bellamy is not out of the adventure

Carrot was never a pirate... But she's a musketeer... Once a musketeer, always a musketeer...

Double standards, headcanons and self service at its finest...

Because it doesn't follow C4N's narrative and agenda...
SOrry but Carrot was, acted and was name like a pirate during whole cake

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
You are ignoring all my arguments until now.. Don't talk about who is ignoring who

Headcanon.

Carrot's view of adventure must have completely change between her departure and now. This assumption is based on all her journey so far. Plus Carrot desire to go on an adventure can be based on a "light" ground, it is not less legitimate. Keep that in mind. So the argument of comparison of the desires is wrong by essence.

Now, there are factual evidence showing that Carrot enjoyed her adventure more than just a routine journey. She has been impressed by her journey the same way a child is impressed by a roller coaster. The most logical assumption is therefore NOT that Carrot would want to go back, but the opposite, that Carrot would want to stay.

Nothing you can say can counter the logic of this assumption.

That's why the most logical assumption, right now, is not that Carrot will kindly go back to zou, but that Carrot will sneak AGAIN on the Sunny.

The message of One Piece is clear, once an adventure as begun, only something VERY strong like a strong duty (Vivi) can stop the adventurer.

And again,

Once a pirate, always a pirate.
Carrot thought she was going a single adventure, said she always wanted to go on an adventure, said she was always curious about the world and thought she was coming back to Zou soon. That is all objective.

And you are trying to call even direct statements headcanon while giving nothing but headcanon of your own, trying to hide behind it by saying it's a logical assumption that cant be countered.

Your expectations on Carrot are irrelevant. Her reason for going to sea is nothing like Yamato or even Tama, and your made up headcanon of Carrot changing to the point she joins the SHs. You yourself said it's just headcanon on your end so give me real arguments based on evidence.

Because you are thinking in term of arc and not Saga or Story. You forget how Carrot was important during whole cake. Oda is fonctionning in term of story, not only arcs. So Carrot being a stowaway would be logical as nothing done in Wano negates what happened in Whole cake.
In whole cake island she was basically support character going along for the ride. She only showcases what the minks were capable of. What was her backstory again oh right how she obtains her gauntlets. What is she doing right now? When the strawhats were reunite with jimbei they didn't mention her as additional member of the crew. Even after whole cake island she did not even get a wanted poster to tell us she is part of the strawhats now.

Carrot thought she was going a single adventure, said she always wanted to go on an adventure, said she was always curious about the world and thought she was coming back to Zou soon. That is all objective.

And you are trying to call even direct statements headcanon while giving nothing but headcanon of your own, trying to hide behind it by saying it's a logical assumption that cant be countered.

Your expectations on Carrot are irrelevant. Her reason for going to sea is nothing like Yamato or even Tama, and your made up headcanon of Carrot changing to the point she joins the SHs. You yourself said it's just headcanon on your end to give me real arguments based on evidence.
Wrong. Carrot NEVER said or thought that she was going back to Zou.

Don't try to twist the story.

I made nothing but logical assumptions.

No. Kinemon and Momo never really acted as Pirates. But they are quite close
:milaugh: "Quite" because if you agree then it will destroy your argument...

And Carrot never said or thought of becoming a pirate...

Don't try to twist the story...

Don't act as if your assumptions are logical... :suresure:

In whole cake island she was basically support character going along for the ride. She only showcases what the minks were capable of. What was her backstory again oh right how she obtains her gauntlets. What is she doing right now? When the strawhats were reunite with jimbei they didn't mention her as additional member of the crew. Even after whole cake island she did not even get a wanted poster to tell us she is part of the strawhats now.
Wrong, that's YOUR interpretation. Carrot showed what CARROT was capable of, not the mink.

If you are trying to counter me on the base that I think that carrot is already a nakama don't bother. She is not yet. Stop it, you are fighting against the wind.

:milaugh: "Quite" because if you agree then it will destroy your argument...

And Carrot never said or thought of becoming a pirate...

Don't try to twist the story...

Don't act as if your assumptions are logical... :suresure:
No. It would just meant that Kinemon and Momo were pirate but have a rather bigger duty to attend to. Like Vivi.

My assumption ARE logical. Do you want me to repeat them ?

Your point is based on only one thing: the annotation of the character pages nothing else. The story says the opposite. From Zoro looking Robin sideways to Robin being a little bit sidelined during Jaya and alone during skypea. I'm basing my argumentation on the story but I can't negate those annotation so accept the fact that I grant you the point and stop being toxic.

Because of the story, not the page annotations.

You are starting to be boring again so if you keep that toxicity, I'll ignore you once more, as it does lead anywhere.

Bellamy is not out of the adventure
Then show me the exact page of the manga, at least once, where Robin was never considered a part of Straw Hats since the first time she joined.

sidelined during Jaya? Robin was collecting for informations to go to Skypiea. If Robin wasn’t there, the crew would never have gone to Skypiea. She was never sidelined. Even in Skypiea, she has 1 on 1 fight with Yama which shows that she has always been a perfect addition to the Straw Hats. Even in Skypiea she was also collecting clues and informations. And you’re trying to talk about the story?

again, I don’t give two shits if you ignore me again for I don’t know how many times you say so. You say “I’ll ignore you once more” is not because I’m toxic nor does it lead anywhere, but because you’re trying to run away with your tail between your legs as you don’t have evidences; as like you’ve always been doing when you don’t want to admit you’re wrong: trying to ignore them. You’ve always been irrelevant anyway. Let’s see how long can you keep ignoring. I bet you will reply immediately after I reply this. Keep denying and be a whole circus

Then show me the exact page of the manga, at least once, where Robin was never considered a part of Straw Hats since the first time she joined.

sidelined during Jaya? Robin was collecting for informations to go to Skypiea. If Robin wasn’t there, the crew would never have gone to Skypiea. She was never sidelined. Even in Skypiea, she has 1 on 1 fight with Yama which shows that she has always been a perfect addition to the Straw Hats. Even in Skypiea she was also collecting clues and informations. And you’re trying to talk about the story?

again, I don’t give two shits if you ignore me again for I don’t know how many times you say so. You say “I’ll ignore you once more” is not because I’m toxic nor does it lead anywhere, but because you’re trying to run away with your tail between your legs as you don’t have evidences; as like you’ve always been doing when you don’t want to admit you’re wrong: trying to ignore them. You’ve always been irrelevant anyway. Let’s see how long can you keep ignoring. I bet you will reply immediately after I reply this. Keep denying and be a whole circus
Look at the chapter were Robin stowaway, you will see Zoro suspicious.

I never said Robin wasn't playing an important role, I said that she was sideline from the story and therefore, the crew in Jaya. During Skypea she was ALONE, not sidelined, read correctly please. So much that when I read those chapter for the first time, I was a little bit sad that Robin was so put aside.

(I ignored the rest of the comment, as it is just toxicity)

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

She packed light, thought the trip would only be days and bribed the monkey into not telling Wanda as she was coming back soon.

And then you say that your assumption of Carrot changing to become a SH when she's yet to move above the side character stage is as you said, headcanon. Just ain't a logical one.

Wrong, that's YOUR interpretation. Carrot showed what CARROT was capable of, not the mink.

If you are trying to counter me on the base that I think that carrot is already a nakama don't bother. She is not yet. Stop it, you are fighting against the wind.
fighting against wind? carrot is not that important in this arc. What she should do against commander level threat without full moon being involved. What would should do against cp0 against if robin was capture right now? Yes, should would try fight them but should be successful?

Last edited:
She packed light, thought the trip would only be days and bribed the monkey into not telling Wanda as she was coming back soon.

And then you say that your assumption of Carrot changing to become a SH when she's yet to move above the side character stage is as you said, headcanon. Just ain't a logical one.
She is 15. Of course she packed light. She would pack light even if she needed to go on the moon!!

Come on, let's put a stop on this bad faith argument.

Yes. Carrot view on adventure has changed. This is the most logical assumption there is. Carrot was going for a nice journey, she lost a master and suffered like hell.

There is nothing more logical about that. This is what we call narration or narration logic or storytelling logic. Call it however you want. Accept that.

fighting against wind carrot is not that important in this arc. What she should do against commander level threat without full moon being involved. What would should do against cp0 against if robin was capture right now? Yes, should would try fight them but should be successful?
Why do you want carrot to fight against a commander level ? Can't she fight against just like a Tobbi Roppo ?

Look at the chapter were Robin stowaway, you will see Zoro suspicious.

I never said Robin wasn't playing an important role, I said that she was sideline from the story and therefore, the crew in Jaya. During Skypea she was ALONE, not sidelined, read correctly please. So much that when I read those chapter for the first time, I was a little bit sad that Robin was so put aside.

(I ignored the rest of the comment, as it is just toxicity)
Zoro was suspicious, yes, but that doesn’t deny the fact that Robin has always been a Straw Hat ever since. Since when suspicious is the same that she was never considered a crew? Zoro has never denied her as part of the crew, nor anybody does that. Zoro was the only one who was suspicious, but the rest of the crew immediately acknowledged her. Even in the penultimate event, Zoro protected Robin after Enel struck her head with his lightning. I bet that after this reply, you will deny again for the numerous time

and yet here you are again, twisting words to prove you’re right. Nothing new.

and again, I was right to predict that you couldn’t hold yourself to reply. The more obvious clues that each time you reply you contradict your previous reply. Calling someone toxic to run away is beyond pathetic. Nothing new when it comes from you

She is 15. Of course she packed light. She would pack light even if she needed to go on the moon!!

Come on, let's put a stop on this bad faith argument.

Yes. Carrot view on adventure has changed. This is the most logical assumption there is. Carrot was going for a nice journey, she lost a master and suffered like hell.

There is nothing more logical about that. This is what we call narration or narration logic or storytelling logic. Call it however you want. Accept that.
In the raid both Jimbei and Sanji say Luffy he should reserve energy against main threat at hand meaning in future battles Luffy will solely focused on the captain. If he does lose the fight again. His crew members must hold off that person off for the time being until he recovers. When wano arc is over wano practically it is going to be under Luffy’s territory from now on. Which means Luffy allies will protect for him. The enemies there going to face from now on are going to be much stronger than the previous one. That is how one piece usually goes. So why not take strong fighter who you free from their predicament. This arc also centers around a character who will be responsible for carrying on oden’s will. During the oden’s flashback Roger’s does say there will be someone will surpass them. Ace could not do it because he is dead. Momo still has a mind of child and none of the nine scabbards are interested in going on adventure. So, why not take someone who is an outcast, someone who could carry oden ideals with them and someone who has been close off from rest of the world for 28 years. It also relates to one of Luffy’s other goals of gathering crew that could surpass Shanks one day. There you go

Status
Not open for further replies.