Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this, but don't use the world "humiliated" or some cringe zorobois will jump at you:doffytroll:
Its true though, literally made Zoro go upside down and trash talked him about using swords.
Zoro better redeem his shame.

Even Luffy got terribly humiliated by Kaido. We are just not used to seeing Zoro like this

Sanji & sanji in he same position trying to get past there thoughness https://flic.kr/p/2mKMcbW https://flic.kr/p/2mKCyda this let's me know King or Queen could damage kaido plus it let's me know zoro can't block queens lasers but I'll still put queen toughness ahead of king because Queen is all muscle
Serious Kaido can fuck King/Queen up very very easily, just as he fucked up pre ryuo boundman (who was stronger than King/Queen).
Now if Kaido isn't serious, not using adv CoC kanabo attacks to wreck them, they might be able to last a short while, while not doing any significant lasting damage to him.

Its true though, literally made Zoro go upside down and trash talked him about using swords.
Zoro better redeem his shame.

Even Luffy got terribly humiliated by Kaido. We are just not used to seeing Zoro like this
I appreciate this honesty from you :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Oh my gwd these boys are getting on my nerves stop spamming oden's haki u literally saw enma sucked haki from zoro's hand but... Ahh. Whatever :beckmoji:
forgot the most important detail : sucked zoro's haki when it heard Hiyori

Serious Kaido can fuck King/Queen up very very easily, just as he fucked up pre ryuo boundman (who was stronger than King/Queen).
Now if Kaido isn't serious, not using adv CoC kanabo attacks to wreck them, they might be able to last a short while, while not doing any significant lasting damage to him.
ofc lol that's why they are just underling to him,
even bm without her sanity df power and weapon can low diff queen lol. if bm used her adv coc punch against queen back then sure he will be atleast get neg diff

Lmaoo you a buffoon fr. "Its like a beam" doesnt mean its literally a beam you simpleton. Beams are the shit King has been spamming in his zoan form. Absolute tapped individual:crazwhat:
lmao the shit king spamming are just fire balls no where near the speed of a light beam hahahaha these fools know nothing about physics:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.