Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oden tamed Enma when he was a teenager but a slighty aggressive stare from EoS Zoro would make him wish to have been born with the ability to tame people rather than having the strenght to flex on haki sucking swords.

Kozaburo really reminds me of someone especially with his eyebrow, I even saw them recently but I can't think who? An anime character ofc? Maybe with blue hair? Male character? Kinda young maybe? I definitely recognise that style somewhere....

:zorothink::emohiyo:

Oh DUH! It's Wado ofc too!:

Yeah you're completely right, welp!

:crazwhat::kawak:
This probably means that Yoru was made by a woman @Den_Den_Mushi

More reasons to say Oden > Rayleigh :goyea:
H

Just remember

Oden tamed Enma when he was merely a teenager
Also a reminder that Oden in his late 20s was dropping Jaw at use of CoC coating.

And also it a reminder it was nearly 40 year old Oden in his absolute prime that managed to scar Kaido and said that's the best he can do he isn't strong enough to kill him

Zoro is literally set to surpass Oden when he controls Enma like Oden did and if he actually kills Kaido that is nail in the coffin.

And lol at Oden > Rayleigh, Old Rayleigh body bags this fodder

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No one repped shit clown if u really thought the fight will end 1031 you are an idiot, and yes it does metter how much PU zoro need because zoro is not as strong as you thought so ur sorry ass hyping up king as being special when he is just the same as other 1yc while sanji handles queen without many PU, read next time.
U down in the mud because Lanji is irrelevant in the power creep race.

GTFO and enjoy Sanji using Judge's toys instead of Haki.

i don't attain any benefit from supporting his hype so you're spouting crap again

and some random dimwit is gonna tell me what i should like and what i shouldn't.. spare your gibberish to the mirror..
I can defend @BleakAsh
He was part of Zoro's FC when he joined and he told me 1-2 weeks ago that he likes Zoro more than Sanji.
He’s defending Sanji more because it’s necessary.
Believe me Zoro bros
:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.