Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, he held back the ultimate combination attack of Kaido and Big Mom:

This.

What many haters failed to understand is Zoro is canonically the only character in the series who needed to be (nearly) taken out by the strongest combination attack of top tiers and still didn't go down without giving one of them a parting gift. :cheers:

His boss and his cheerleader never did anything even remotely close. :myman:

What about cumulative damage? Which attacked was performed first? If the attack was performed on a target with the same damage taken, then yeah you can compare, but it wasn't. HM was performed on an already injured Wadatsumi.
And wadatsumi didn’t show any signs of injury. All Jinbes attack did was have him shoot out his air. But wadatsumi was still fine afterwards.

I hope that Oda's decision of making Wado Ichimonji take a back seat to each of Zoro's new swords (Shusui now Enma) is because Oda doesn't wanna reveal the power behind Wado just yet and is saving it for Mihawk since Wado was the only sword to not break when he fought Mihawk in the Baratie

If Zoro loses Enma after this Arc and gets the Nidai Kitetsu, then Nidai will be the focal point of his fight against Shiryu I think then afterwards, Wado takes the stage.
its an arc pu
less focus on enma post wano most likely
when he got shusui too in thriller bark a lot of attention was given to it.

Now i hope you guys been keeping up with the facts I been dropping. Did I not say yesterday that it was clear that zoro was actually holding back his haki the entire time and was trying to regulate it? The moment he realized that he should not do so is the moment he will show his true haki performance with the nerf enma had previously provided lol . To make matters worse we realize that swords aren't even cursed lol. So bigmom hyping zoros attack was indeed a restricted zoro who was trying to regulate his haki
The fact that you think Enma nerfed Zoro when that's not the implication of the spoiler is quite baffling

D

Deleted member 10278

Many here like you are full of fucking shit. I've always thought Ichiji is YC level and I still do (> Base Sanji/Pero/Jack), but I NEVER stated he was = Katakuri.

People make up random shit to try to slander me, and every time they bring up fake quotes, I show them why they're wrong with more quotes.
Fine fine, fair enough :kayneshrug: wasn’t my intention to slander just reminiscing of old times

If King tanks Shishi Sonson with his regular Body in Base then he has insane Durability.
That would actually help too argue for Marco's AP since he managed to make him cough up a lil blood.
According to the spoilers he did that.

Zoro's onigiri also drew some blood but there's something that happened to King after that, and with what Queen said his durability probably adapts over time from those type of attacks allowing King to take less damage.

That's one theory at least on what makes King special.

The whole point of named attacks is to give the reader an idea of how strong the attacks used are
That's YOUR idea of named attacks. You can't use that as fact and gospel for everyone. Based on that idea, yeah, you are right. Even then, HM was against an already injured Wadatsumi. You don't know what would've happened if Sanji used HM first, THEN Jinbe used VD.

What about cumulative damage? Which attacked was performed first? If the attack was performed on a target with the same damage taken, then yeah you can compare, but it wasn't. HM was performed on an already injured Wadatsumi.
Wdatsumi only worried about the air going out from his body, he wanted to stay big, didn't do enough damage for him to get him worried about his defeat, PLUS he looked so fine right after... While hell memories straight up finished him for the rest of the arc...

According to the spoilers he did that.

Zoro's onigiri also drew some blood but there's something that happened to King after that, and with what Queen said his durability probably adapts over time from those type of attacks allowing King to take less damage.

That's one theory at least on what makes King special.
I really wonder what that secret is
:wonderland:

Status
Not open for further replies.