Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like the key to CoC infusion is going all out with haki.
zoro weaponized CoC with asura when he gave it everything he got, zoro didn't regulate his haki then, he was ready to die.
so maybe zoro made the connection between kaido telling him that he can use CoC and the fact that he used everything he has, and came out with the answer to CoC infusion.
the first time with asura it was a bloom, now he knows how to access it at will.

AdvCoC = allow your haki to go all out
enma mastery = allowing enma to go all out

go with the flow.

Last edited:
that didn't look like he tanked it, since they used haki and went through the lava which is not possible since haki makes you touch logias...., he definetly dodged it (that's why he said "those damn haki users", it means he dodged probably)
Not true in manga, luffy already hit logia user like smoker when he is offgurad.

Beside kizaru, Kuzan, Katakur, don’t say damn haki user or react like !!? like Akain. Akainu got sneak attack by vista and Marco while he is already mad at jinbe for wasting his time and want to kill him.

And future sight don’t prevent you from get most sneak attack when you are focus on something like Akainu is focus on jinbe or enemy is faster than you loke snakeman vs Katakuri

My thread:https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...a-sneak-attack-akainu-tank-the-attacks.19288/

Ignore these dumb comments.

I've been writing about this ad nauseam over the months. "ACoC" is a fanmade term. Never been stated anywhere. What Luffy stated was the ability to "coat" yourself with CoC.

Any CoC user who can use Ryou can use it. Katakuri/Doflamingo/Don Chinjao didn't use Ryou. Characters don't just "master" Haki all of a sudden. Luffy and Zoro already had the tools for ACoC.

- Zoro: Had Ryou but needed CoC

- Luffy: Had CoC but lacked Ryou

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-not-a-thing-this-is-advanced-ryou-coc.12987/

"Advanced CoC" is not a thing. This is "Advanced Ryou" + CoC.

It ain't even just about Zoro. I make the same argument for Sanji vs Queen. There should be no way in hell he defeats Queen on his own given the frame allotted for King and Queen to be defeated, in relation to how Yonko Commanders are portrayed.

It would be atrocious for either of those two to go down in a 1 v 1 against opponents vastly inferior to them in such a short time limit. Even Jack, who is the weakest of the three, fought the entire Sulong Mink army, THEN fought Sulong Duke and Neko at the same time, before he was finally injured enough to be taken down by Sulong Duke solo. But King and Queen are gonna lose solo? Nah, I don't buy it...
It ain't even just about Zoro. I make the same argument for Sanji vs Queen. There should be no way in hell he defeats Queen on his own given the frame allotted for King and Queen to be defeated, in relation to how Yonko Commanders are portrayed.

It would be atrocious for either of those two to go down in a 1 v 1 against opponents vastly inferior to them in such a short time limit. Even Jack, who is the weakest of the three, fought the entire Sulong Mink army, THEN fought Sulong Duke and Neko at the same time, before he was finally injured enough to be taken down by Sulong Duke solo. But King and Queen are gonna lose solo? Nah, I don't buy it...
Vastly inferior lol stop it maybe Sanji, but Zoro just needs to be able to hit him. Sanji got a overall boost to all his physical stats, speed etc... 😆 you can buy it or not buy it. Zoro not taking no help from anybody

King’s explosion isn’t island level lmfao, that’s dumb as fuck even for a Zoro fan.

There is no evidence Katakuri is weak to fire, absolutely none. Katakuri even has explosive attacks, probably stronger than King’s own.

Even Zolo is dodging King’s point blank attacks, Katakuri would humiliate him both defensively and offensively.
Kat only has one explosion attack that he uses with one arm. He doesnt do that to the rest of his body since that again changes the composition of moochie. Heat is actually bad for moochi. The same way it is bad for rubber hence why luffy nor kat engulfs their entire body in it. Also both user hardening before using their fire attacks as not to damage their bodies since both are susceptible to fire

So you would accept a heavily injured Zoro beating fresh King, who so far has been portrayed as vastly superior to Zoro in all aspects of combat, because of a single AP powerup?

If time permitted, then yes it could definitely happen. But how much time does Zoro have to pull this off?
1. Where do you get King is vastly superior to Zoro in all aspects from? King was wearing him down from the sky. Zoro dodged his fastest attack and Enma nerf him the 2nd time. Zoro said he has been tagging him, but it wasn't hurting him

Cap. Ryou is the flow of haki outwards. Anyone that can project their haki onto an object or in long ranged attacks like swordslahes can uses ryou.

Luffy however has advanced ryou flowing his haki into someone causing internal destruction.

There have been plenty people in the one piece verse than can coat object (ryou) and posses coc but stil wont have advanced coc. Don chinjou is one
Don Chinjao has never shown Ryou (The flowing kind). Look at what Hyogoro stated

Obviously, Luffy's "ACoC" is the strongest because of internal destruction. That's why Luffy AP >>>> Yamato AP.

Been saying the same exact thing about Queen this whole time.

Let me ask you a simple question. How much time do you think is reasonable for a fresh Yonko Commander to lose to a heavily injured opponent, in a 1 v 1, given all the portrayal YC's have received?
again
heavily dependent on the opponent they are taking on

heres an example

luffy beat katakuri 1v1 - a top yc character
luffy took a tb head on and was out. oh and ofc kaido being injured here shouldnt be a factor in his attack power. i recall you making this argument not too long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.