Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
If sanji gets CoC, it won't be in this arc, I believe judge has to be there to see it... He will get it when all the Vinsmoke family will finally consider him as the only true Vinsmoke (inheriting the will of the king of the north who fought the WG 300 years ago)
Reiju pretty much saying that he is the last hope of This royal Family that conquered 1/4 of the world once.

When he will get it, I believe a flashback like this will happen :

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
If sanji gets CoC, it won't be in this arc, I believe judge has to be there to see it... He will get it when all the Vinsmoke family will finally consider him as the only true Vinsmoke (inheriting the will of the king of the north who fought the WG 300 years ago)
Reiju pretty much saying that he is the last hope of This royal Family that conquered 1/4 of the world once.

When he will get it, I believe a flashback like this will happen :

I'm not sure about Vinsmoke family, but if Oda wants to give CoC for him we definitely needs a Baratie flashback.
Sanji understanding the "Spear Stuff" and why Luffy and Zoro have an unstoppable ambition is the only way that I see for him awaken this power.

I'm am soo very confused about Diable jambe even more that is after the recent Chapter

If Diable jambe is a product of judge's experimentation.. then why is King's leg on fire so different from DJ..
https://cdn.readonepiece.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op_1033_Shimotsuki_Kozaburo_008.png

i have even noticed this during when sanji executed hell memories that you can see his legs completely or his suit but during Dj its all white completely

https://cdn.readonepiece.com/file/mangap/2/11028000/11.jpeg

is DJ a whole different thing?

Sanji's fire abilities like HM are lunarian but how is DJ connected to his augmentation if its represented so differently

and its not his fire abilities that he learned, first he learnt to heat his leg up till it glows.. there is no mention of flames its VERY BIZARRE UTTERLY BIZARRE.

what the hell is DJ.

I'm am soo very confused about Diable jambe even more that is after the recent Chapter

If Diable jambe is a product of judge's experimentation.. then why is King's leg on fire so different from DJ..
https://cdn.readonepiece.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op_1033_Shimotsuki_Kozaburo_008.png

i have even noticed this during when sanji executed hell memories that you can see his legs completely or his suit but during Dj its all white completely

https://cdn.readonepiece.com/file/mangap/2/11028000/11.jpeg

is DJ a whole different thing?

Sanji's fire abilities like HM are lunarian but how is DJ connected to his augmentation if its represented so differently

and its not his fire abilities that he learned, first he learnt to heat his leg up till it glows.. there is no mention of flames its VERY BIZARRE UTTERLY BIZARRE.

what the hell is DJ.
I can't open the links you shared but yeah I also noticed the difference b/w king's fire abilities and Sanji's

Here we can see fire on king's leg and its just normal fire and we can see king's leg through the fire perfectly-

Whereas when Sanji uses DJ we can't see shit through it like, it's like his leg turns white-hot and covered with red lava
it has fire surrounding the leg but other than the fire, the leg itself is completely red and shines like some melted iron do or like lava coated on his leg... Its totally different from Kings fire ability where its just normal fire and not some lava or other stuff
So I believe that DJ is different than king's ability

@BleakAsh and in Hell memories we can't see his leg as well the second picture of sanji here is of HM and his leg is still white hot and have same cracky and lava type look as DJ but he is completely covered with normal flames and fire the similar type that king creates on his leg

I can't open the links you shared but yeah I also noticed the difference b/w king's fire abilities and Sanji's

Here we can see fire on king's leg and its just normal fire and we can see king's leg through the fire perfectly-

Whereas when Sanji uses DJ we can't see shit through it like, it's like his leg turns white-hot and covered with red lava
it has fire surrounding the leg but other than the fire, the leg itself is completely red and shines like some melted iron do or like lava coated on his leg... Its totally different from Kings fire ability where its just normal fire and not some lava or other stuff
So I believe that DJ is different than king's ability

@BleakAsh and in Hell memories we can't see his leg as well the second picture of sanji here is of HM and his leg is still white hot and have same cracky and lava type look as DJ but he is completely covered with normal flames and fire the similar type that king creates on his leg
take a look at HM against Queen and you can still see part of his black shoes and take a look at sanji's leg on bottom right.. its visible when usually its white

These cracks in Sanji's legs make me think like, Sanji with his full body covered in the lava or this type of fire will look something like Heatblast from Ben10 [their foot look so similar]
very much like him and the fact that King doesn't have those is what's ODDD
Post automatically merged:

the language.. who taught him what Diable and Jambe means... and all the French dishes
also the fact that how does he know he had fire powers in him.
Zeff comes to mind.. forming connections here

WEE NEED FLASH BACKK

;-;

very much like him and the fact that King doesn't have those is what's ODDD
Post automatically merged:

the language.. who taught him what Diable and Jambe means... and all the French dishes
also the fact that how does he know he had fire powers in him.
Zeff comes to mind.. forming connections here

WEE NEED FLASH BACKK

;-;

He wouldn't need to be taught French, Japanese/English/French and other real languages aren't a thing in OP world. Characters use them but canonically they're not languages, just words they use.