Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

D

Deleted member 10278

We won't miss you
@Pantheos could you please show this dude the exit? :goyea:
Nah real talk ain’t got nothing to do with you, more so that Kid hasn’t remotely walked the talk and every opportunity he has had at attempting to do so has been poorly handled by Oda. Now he’s more of a tsundere which completely ruins and throws his initial character motivation(s) under the bus. It’s a sorry sight, might write a thread on this depending upon the outcome of the Meme fight.

Who else thinks that Kidd will have some sort a connection with Xebec? His name is Rocks and Kidd and his crew have a punk Rock theme. I’ve also seen some people say that they think Kidd will recruit some Supernova captains which would be similar to what Rocks did.

Possible but I think that's more of a consequence due to a tight connection between Kidd & Shanks (since I expect Rocks & Shanks to be connected too, somehow).

To be honest, no.
Kidd's higher connections are Shanks/Captain John imo...
Weren't you the one who theorised Kidd's affiliation with John bro ?
Yeah I still do think Captain John is Kidds dad lol. I don’t personally think that Kidd and Vegapunk have any big connections but there has been people I’ve seen that believe they do. Because of how Kidd is an engineer and his attacks/ship all have the word “punk” in them. I just wanted to know what you thought.

Yeah I still do think Captain John is Kidds dad lol. I don’t personally think that Kidd and Vegapunk have any big connections but there has been people I’ve seen that believe they do. Because of how Kidd is an engineer and his attacks/ship all have the word “punk” in them. I just wanted to know what you thought.
I think the "punk" is due to both being highly connected to metal, but Kidd is much more artillery-oriented while Vegapunk is much more science-oriented..
To male a practical example:
Kidd ---> Field Technician
Vegapunk ---> Desk Engineer