Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I hate not being able to understand Japanese
the most interesting part in his analysis is about King being a coal man
He is saying that as a coal man you can survive any kind of environment (even underwater), and also you can explode if overheating fire and if you compress coal you get diamond. Basically King is a Diamond King.
He is saying that as a coal man if you compress coal you get diamond so basically Zoro has to cut diamond to first make King bleed.
Also interesting part is what Enma is for Zoro. He is saying that Enma was perfect to open Zoro will, he has no more thing stopping Zoro will, in metaphor Zoro finally can fly to heaven.
He was wrong about chapter 1034, his prediction was again about King but it's about Sanji vs Queen.

Last edited:
B

Ballel

He is saying that as a coal man if you compress coal you get diamond so basically Zoro has to cut diamond to first make King bleed.
Also interesting part is what Enma is for Zoro. He is saying that Enma was perfect to open Zoro will, he has no more thing stopping Zoro will, in metaphor Zoro finally can fly to heaven.
These are some interesting perspectives

guys about defense,
We heard that Kaido scales are extremely good for his defenses that why you need special ryou (internal destruction) or Zoro AP or some axe shit to bypass his scale.
King we heard that has even better defense than Kaido scales but guys think how insane are diamond jozu defenses if Zoro need adv coc to inflict damage to King.

Now we can agree that Mihawk casual slashes without special destructive ryou or without using advcoc woudnt have work on Jozo.

So that slash wasnt even testing White Beard because if Mihawk was seriously trying, he would use adv coc + name attack.

What your opinion?

By the way, Mihawk slash was stop by probably a guy with the strongest defense in One Piece.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So that slash wasnt even testing White Beard because if Mihawk was seriously trying, he would use adv coc + name attack.

What your opinion?

By the way, Mihawk slash was stop by probably a guy with the strongest defense in One Piece.
I think Mihawk was testing WB but a man capable to stop that slash jumped in.
Flying slashes usually fail but direct contact doesnt(example with mr1).
Whether Jozu or King are tougher, idk, King may be even tougher.

I think Mihawk was testing WB but a man capable to stop that slash jumped in.
Flying slashes usually fail but direct contact doesnt(example with mr1).
Whether Jozu or King are tougher, idk, King may be even tougher.
yeah but my point is, nothing would have worked vs that kind of defense if you dont use special ryou or advcoc or you are actively trying to cut diamond which Mihawk didnt. Still this sould hype Miahwk and not downgrading like I saw for many years.
Diamon defense are way stronger than what kaido has, that should tell you that not many can properly damage this guy.
Post automatically merged:

@Marimo_420 thanks:

Last edited:
Just a couple of week ago I had a discussion with my elder cousin about Roger being or not a swordsman. I never won a single discussion i had with him in my life.
Exept the discussions involving Zoro.
It doesn't matter how biased and absourd our statements can look, in the end us Zorotard are always right XDDD[/QUOTE]
Roger named his son after his sword that was the biggest hint we got in the vivre cards now this is just the final nail in the coffin
I hope your cousin takes his L gracefully :cheers: