Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, the actual translation is Busoshoku Haki. The hardening is termed as Busoshoku hardening.

The colour comes from translating the word "Haki" into "colour". Invisible CoA is a thing - I'll show you an example from this arc itself.
King was not using CoA hardening from the start of his fight against Zoro. He was matching Zoro equally without using CoA hardening.

He started using it in chapter 1032 and then he overpowered him easily.

Post automatically merged:

Or CoA hardening actually improves AP.
Alright but like so sanji just learned Armanent hardening now out of nowhere?
cause he never used it before and if the point of the whole discussion is that sanji never had hardening then how did he suddenly learn it

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
cause he never used it before and if the point of the whole discussion is that sanji never had hardening then how did he suddenly learn it
Idk need to wait for the chapter raws. I'm guessing something like Haki bloom maybe or maybe even picking it up from seeing others do it.

It is a good upgrade though, it will increase his offense which is needed to hurt Queen badly.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
:gonope::gonope:

Law and kidd are together. Kidd has done nothing to become yonkou
Luffy and Yamato were together too. Law will get split up soon and Kid will take down BM. Said this for soooo long and you know it. :D

And about "fodder-Crew".
2 of them of the Roof 5, rest is fodderizing themself through a Yonkocrew, calling someone getting caught "pathetic". Just because only strawhats get their fights, doesnt mean others are fodder. Also expect Ulti, P1 and eventually Jack to join.

we don’t have the panels? We’re talking about 1028 bruh….You we’re saying Sanji gets hit in this panel because Queen said he was careless….. Thts false information…..

So like I said before. Sanji was struggling with his mind and body changing. Pretty obvious the point went right over your head. Buffoon

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Have to wait and see the image of sanji using CoA but this will help to answer your query

Read the top part ( left)

Idk need to wait for the chapter raws. I'm guessing something like Haki bloom maybe or maybe even picking it up from seeing others do it.

It is a good upgrade though, it will increase his offense which is needed to hurt Queen badly.
IDK man but until something in the chapter proves he just learned it and didn't know it before then only I will believe Sanji didn't have it
Cause fukin fodders have that shit no way Sanji didn't know how to use it

is it really? I mean, its not as if landing attacks on kaido was ever portrayed to be insanely hard. Yamato landed multiple attacks on kaido in a 1v1 as well. I don't know if its really indicative of those attacks having insane speed.

I think that while kaido can be really fast, he can only do so in short bursts, such as when he uses thunder bagua.
Yh so far kaido is slow only his name attacks is fast

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Luffy and Yamato were together too. Law will get split up soon and Kid will take down BM. Said this for soooo long and you know it. :D

And about "fodder-Crew".
2 of them of the Roof 5, rest is fodderizing themself through a Yonkocrew, calling someone getting caught "pathetic". Just because only strawhats get their fights, doesnt mean others are fodder. Also expect Ulti, P1 and eventually Jack to join.
Kidd isn't becoming a yonkou. its a reach.

He isn't soloing BM nor he has territory+ crew to back him up like SHs (Grand fleet)

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
IDK man but until something in the chapter proves he just learned it and didn't know it before then only I will believe Sanji didn't have it
Cause fukin fodders have that shit no way Sanji didn't know how to use it
If he had that, he could've used it way before. In the manga, he hasn't used it till date and it's not like he wasn't at dangerous situations either.

Fodder having that doesn't mean everyone has that - for example Jack, a YC3, hasn't shown hardening. Even in the Tobi Roppo only Whos who and Ulti have shown hardening. It isn't common everywhere if you think that.

Smoothie, a YC2 hasn't shown hardening. Even Marco hasn't shown hardening.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
:cheers:

New readers don't know what Koka is lol. They think CoA hardening and CoA are the same thing when it is even given as a powerup to Sanji in this fight.
You're one of the best power-scalers here man.
But I still think there's some inconsistences with hardening, I mean, Queen himself used it a couple chapters ago but seems like he forget it, same with BM.
I guess Oda only draw one time for readers know the character can use it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You're one of the best power-scalers here man.
But I still think there's some inconsistences with hardening, I mean, Queen himself used it a couple chapters ago but seems like he forget it, same with BM.
I guess Oda only draw one time for readers know the character can use it.
Thanks lol I appreciate it :D.

But again, there are inconsistencies like with Big Mom, who has shown it before but isn't using it now for some reason - except for the CoC infused punch.

But regarding characters who can use it or not, it is pretty consistent there atleast till now.

I mean, the actual translation is Busoshoku Haki. The hardening is termed as Busoshoku hardening.

The colour comes from translating the word "Haki" into "colour". Invisible CoA is a thing - I'll show you an example from this arc itself.
King was not using CoA hardening from the start of his fight against Zoro. He was matching Zoro equally without using CoA hardening.

He started using it in chapter 1032 and then he overpowered him easily.

Post automatically merged:

Or CoA hardening actually improves AP.

King wasn't show with his leg, head or wings covered in with that "black coating", and yet he overpowered Zoro every single time, he easily sent Zoro flying

If you think he isn't using haki on these attacks, even clashing with Zoro's swords, then you're just tripping hard

There are other examples you could find about someone being overpowered by an attack that isn't show with "Black coating"

The best examples are the Scabbards vs full Zoan Kaido.

And yet, this has nothing to do on how Oda prefer to draw Sanji's haki alongisde with his powers and fighting style, i already gave you enough examples of how inconsistent Oda is.

If you think Sanji kicking things and emitting CoA sparks isn't a signal that he is using it, then theres not much to discuss, when the chapter drops things will be even more clear

Status
Not open for further replies.