Powers & Abilities Will Zoro surpass Roger in power?

EOS Zoro vs. Roger

• Total voters
Kaido and big mom are scared of zoro who doesnt have full mastery of enma
Eos zoro with 3 black blades is on a different planet.
lol ... chill HA ... Zoro did good this chapter ... but don't "over wank" it ....

Roger and Prime Beard is not something Zoro can break any time ever

Rocks
Roger
Prime Beard
Luffy
Teach

are 5 people Zoro can't surpass at all ... and there is no need for him to be that strong ... people are as strong as plot need them to be

Zoro Vs Roger agenda always gonna fail
don't waste your time on it
Post automatically merged:

"Hype" and "portrayal" put Mihawk < Old Whitebeard, who is less powerful than he was when he was equals with Roger.
NO MAN in Marineford even consider any admiral or Mihawk close to Prime Beard HYPE

or even Garp's hype

and Zoro not gonna surpass Mihawk by much

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
lol ... chill HA ... Zoro did good this chapter ... but don't "over wank" it ....

Roger and Prime Beard is not something Zoro can break any time ever

Rocks
Roger
Prime Beard
Luffy
Teach

are 5 people Zoro can't surpass at all ... and there is no need for him to be that strong ... people are as strong as plot need them to be

Zoro Vs Roger agenda always gonna fail
don't waste your time on it

NO MAN in Marineford even consider any admiral or Mihawk close to Prime Beard HYPE

or even Garp's hype

and Zoro not gonna surpass Mihawk by much
Nah
Rogerbeard are getting left behind

Bb will be > both of them
And luffy beats bb before the final war
Luffy will be far above rogerbeard eos
And zoro will surpass them too.

Some argue that Zoro will be the strongest swordsman who ever existed, since this is the essence of a Shounen. Do you believe Zoro will surpass even Roger in strength, even though his end goal is a guy who stands below Kaido, who in turn is below Roger? Or will he just be the WSS in the great era of piracy?

I personally do not believe that Zoro will surpass Roger in strength. I might go as far as to say he would be an inbetweener, between Kaido and Roger (I see Roger high diffing Kaido, so Zoro might be able to extreme diff Kaido, while losing extreme diff to Roger).

Reason being, that the WSS was portrayed as being a rank below the PK; PK right hand man material. Yes, it's true that becoming PK is more difficult because you need to conquer the seas and build up a crew, but the PK ends up as the strongest anyways. Roger was the strongest (alongside Whitebeard) and Luffy will be the strongest too.

@Sentinel @playa4321 @Zenos7 @ShishioIsBack @nik87 @HA001 @Bogard @Admiral Lee Hung @Red Admiral @Cinera @Finalbeta etc.
Zoro's current AP is already above one top tier (Linlin) even before Adv. CoC, so EoS Zoro's AP being > Roger's is not impossible.

:finally::finally::finally:

As if Adv. CoC and ZKK are not good enough, we got EoS Zoro > Roger confirmed. :steef:

Where is the pic from, btw?

I mean, it's still a fanart. Oda just commented on it and why will he negatively comment or try to correct the artist for what he has drawn? Lol. I anyways think Roger and Shanks are swordsmen so it doesn't even matter tbh. Still doesn't prove EoS Zoro > Roger, although that could be the case.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I mean, it's still a fanart. Oda just commented on it and why will he negatively comment or try to correct the artist for what he has drawn? Lol. I anyways think Roger and Shanks are swordsmen so it doesn't even matter tbh. Still doesn't prove EoS Zoro > Roger, although that could be the case.
Oda collectively called them and grouped them as swordsman. I will take his words over anyone's headcannons.

Oda collectively called them and grouped them as swordsman. I will take his words over anyone's headcannons.
Omg Oda is saying this: Oda : "The line-up of swordsmen! When they cut, it really hurts!!"

This is super hype :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Kaido and big mom are scared of zoro who doesnt have full mastery of enma

Eos zoro with 3 black blades is on a different planet.
you finally back? :kata:

When did I say they aren't swordsmen? Are you dumb? Lol. I'm just saying this doesn't confirm EoS Zoro > Roger in any way like some people are saying.

zoro already entered the very strongest club
and will still grow
until he will make 3 black blades also
its over
zoro gonna be>roger
- Number of weapons doesn't make anyone stronger. Zoro's santoryu won't automatically make him much stronger than Mihawk's ittoryu if they attain the same level of strength. It doesn't work like that.
- Wait for Black blades to be explained before waking them. Right now, they're just harder swords.

@Kromage911 well you have to know that Oda gets a lot of fanarts and he only picks what interests him and makes him going with what he thinks he won't pick any trash around .
As I said, I anyways consider them both swordsmen so it doesn't really matter. But people getting so excited over a fanart is a little concerning, lol.